October

Becky's POV:
I've been visiting Tasha ever since she got her baby and even though she shoots me stink looks I still come to see him. He's not as small as the first day he went home but he's adorable! He has light brown eyes and a small nose and clear skin almost pink. I'm in love! I visit twice a day but yesterday I had my check up and I'm due November 12th. Tasha's baby was born August 21st.
"Can I hold him?" I say reaching out my hands. She nods and I scoop him up carefully.
"What's his name?" I ask swaying with him.
"Seon.." She says with her hand propped up on the chair arm.
"Hey Seon.." I say pulling down the blanket a bit. His tiny hands waved around in the air. He's so cute!
Shaks comes in from the kitchen and looks over my shoulder.
"Hey lil man, what are you grabbing at?" He holds Seon's hand and waves it slowly. Seon begins to cry a little and Tasha gets up and holds him. I watch as she breast feed him and shush him a bit. I smile and she looks at me and looks away. I feel the tension and unwelcoming vibe so I get my things together to leave.
"Shaks I'm going to the mall" I say as I grab my keys and phone.
"What? By yourself? No no no I'm coming" I see Tasha's facial expression and I shake my head.
"No stay with Seon I need some time to shop and just look around for baby stuff"
"Okay but text me if you need me" I nod and quickly leave.

I arrive at the mall and start to walk around. I can smell the pizza and snacks all wrapped up in one aroma. I pass the hardware store and it smells like a Christmas tree, a very old Christmas tree...yuck! I then entered the baby clothing store and look at the dresses and onsies.
"Can I help you?" A lady from the store asks approaching me with her hands in her pockets.
"No I'm just looking around..." I say shifting the hangers to peek at the different designs printed on the dresses. They're cute! Ducks and bears and kittens! Adorable! She walks away and I feel my Baby G kick. Ouuuu she's a fighter, I love it.

I go to the ice cream store and get vanilla ice cream for my Baby G. She kicks again but gentle. Guess she likes ice cream haaa.

Shaks' POV:
I clean up the bedroom that Becky was in so that when Tasha feels comfortable letting Seon sleep alone she can put him in there. Her dad bought a crib and I bought baby monitors. Tasha's not as bubbly as she was when she was pregnant and I know why but I hope we don't have any problems. I got a text from Becky saying she was tired so she went home to rest and I stay awhile longer to make sure Tasha was good before I decided to go home to Becky. I'm really concerned about the baby and if she's mine so I spend a lot of time with Becky just to monitor her and make sure I'm around when the child is born.
"Imma head out now Tash..need anything else?" I ask looking around. She shakes her head
"Hungry? Need anything for Seon?" She shakes her head.
"Tasha talk to me.." I plead
"Shaquon I don't need anything from you just worry about your son and right now he's great" she looks back down at Seon as she sways him trying to get him to sleep so she can rest. I sigh and kiss his forehead then hers but she backs away. I leave.

Tasha's POV:
I want nothing to do with shaks....it's clear to see that he's only here for Seon and I'm fine with that but when he makes it seem as though he loves me? I ain't wid that shit! I was fine before you and I'll be fine after. My main priority is my son and that's all that matters.

Becky's POV:
I get home and lie down for probably 15 minutes before shaks comes over me to bite me on my ear.
"What are you doing?" I ask and he laughs.
"What's that smell?" I ask and he backs up.
"Shaks where were you last night?" He gets off the bed.
"Becky chill I was by Snook's cousin, Snook's coming out soon so they're thinking abou-" I cut him off.
"This isn't about snook, what were you doing?" He sighs and takes off his shirt.
"I'm not getting into all that Becky just rest I'll be out front watching football" he leaves before I can yell at him.

He better not get himself in trouble...he got out of it once but no one's ever so lucky a second time...