IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THAT

so HELLO!!!!! this is the very last chapter.....but whats that i hear!? A sequel!? Why YES!!!

so you guys get to pick the title......ill choose my favorite and then ill announce what it is! okay? 

so i absolutely love you guys!!! thank you for reading.....it really means a lot to me. 

I hope you enjoy this final chapter and i will get back with you soon!

mwwwaaahhh *that was a kiss*

Sam's POV

It had been a couple of weeks since Niall and I had started dating. And I have to say.........they were the best weeks of my life! 

He is so sweet. He would do anything for me.......not that I let him.

Throughout these weeks Zayn and I have become....you could say....bestfriends.

Harry is like my older brother. So is Liam. and Jonah is like  my sister.

And Louis.......well let's just say he's like the uncle that you have that acts way too young for his age.

 We had been sitting around all day just talking. They had also been singing. I absolutely loved their voices!  

I layed my head onto Niall's shoulder and started to doze off....and I heard Niall start to sing his part of 'Little Things' 

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you.

And you'll never treat yourself  right darlin' 

but I want you to.

If I let you know i'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself

 like I love you... ohhh."

and then i was asleep.

------------------

"Sam..." I heard.

"Come on Sam! You hafta get up!" I slowly peeled open my eyes to see Niall. He was smiling an adorable, but mischievous, smile.

I stood up and tried to run a hand through my hair.....which I couldn't due to all the tangles.

He started laughing at me. I scowled at him and started walking into the house.

Before i opened the sliding glass door Niall came up behind my and swung me around. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "You're still beautiful." He pecked my lips and put me down. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

The others were sitting on the couch watching the news.

'In other news there is a prison escape.'    I looked at Niall. he had a worried face to match mine.

"You don't think?" i asked.

"No........" He sounded unsure.

'The escapee is a man around the age of older 30's to younger 40's'   I looked at Niall with wide eyes.

"It could be anyone." He still sounded unsure.

'He is said to be around 6'5 with brown short hair'

"Niall!?" I said scared now. It had to be him. I just knew it. Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "It'll be okay love." He whispered 

'The suspects name is Tommis Detalinie.'  I think that's when i started bawling. The others came around and hugged me a well.

He's out there......looking for me.....

------------

OMG IT'S OVER!!!!! WAHHHH WAHHH! *CRY CRY CRY* Thank you all for sticking with me for this long. It means a lot to me. I hope you guys will read the sequel.

remember I need a name for that! so thanks again. I promise the sequel's updates will be faster and longer. sorry about that.

love you all! 

ta-ta for now! <3