DREAMS

Sam's POV

I was standing on the edge of a cliff. the sea down below. Breeze blowing through my hair.

I saw a figure walking up the hill to me. It got closer and I realized. It was Niall.

The boy I had just nearly met, but think I might be in love with.

He walked up to me and hugged me. He released me and grabbed my hands.

"I'm sorry I can't save you......or myself." He whispered.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Goodbye princess." He yelled as he jumped of the cliff, plunging into the rocks below.

I could hear the snap of his bones. I could see the blood swimming in the water, as his body was washed away with the tide.

I dropped to my knees and started to bawl. I dropped my head as I clenched my fists around blades of grass. I let out loud sobs.

All of a sudden I felt cold. I looked down at my stomach and realized a shiny metal object. I was gasping for air when a large, dirty hand came over my mouth. A deep, raspy voice whispered into my ear, "Your turn."

I was then flung off the edge of the cliff.

Just as I hit the rocks, everything flashed white.

Everything was white. There was fog coating the ground.

A beautiful lady wearing a gorgeous white ball gown. As she got closer I noticed her as my mother. A woman I knew for so short, yet loved so much.

She was about two feet away when she whispered, "Love him." And at that moment it was black.

Everything. Just black.

I couldn't breathe. I felt unbearable pain throughout my body.

All of a sudden my eyes flew open. I sprung up into a sitting position, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

I examined the room. I was in the hospital again. There were five familiar faces all staring at me.

Louis, who looked excited.

Liam, who looked shocked

Harry, who looked dead tired and worried.

Zayn, who ran over and hugged me.

And Niall, who was in tears.

"You're alive!!" Harry yelled joining Zayn and I in the hug.

"You were dead....." Liam said still shocked. He also joined the hug.

"Welcome back!" Louis screamed jumping on us all.

Niall was trying to breathe. He was sniffling when he walked over to the rest of us.

"You scared me to death!" He yelled. He also hugged me. "Don't you ever do that again ever!!"

"What with all the yelling?" The doctor walked into the room. "Oh my god! You're awake!"

I started to laugh. I don't even know why, I just did. And I don't know why either, but I was happy. For the first time in forever.

----

So what do you think!? I know it's weird, not very good, and short. But hey! It's a freaking update an we all know I don't do those very fast!

Sorry about that.

So comment vote and like you know fan me!

Love you all!