IT GOT WORSE

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to every one who has been reading my story since the start! I would also like to say thanks to every one! I mean over 400 reads! I wasn't even expecting 100! So thank you!

Now on to the story!

---------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

Niall was really torn up. I wonder if he experienced love at first sight? I hope so. He has waited so long for the right girl.......I mean he just met Sam.... And he's really worried for her life! Him worrying so much is making the rest of us scared for both her and him. If she dies, he will be crushed!

I looked around the waiting room. It was pretty much empty. But there was around three other people. There was a mom and her child. Her child was bawling, clutching his foot. (He had broken his ankle.)

There was also a teenager, she looked around 16. She looked fine, but I'm not sure what she's here for. (Her and her friends were in a car wreck and she doesn't know if they are going to be ok.)

Last there was an older man, he looked as if he'd been crying. (Later that day I would find out he had to choose weather to take his wife off life support.)

I got out of my seat and made my way over to Niall. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. His cheeks were still wet.

"Hey, it's ganna be fine. She's ganna be ok." He lifted his head from his hands, but didn't look at me.

"But what if she's not?" I sighed.

"She will be. Every thin is going to be fine." He shook his head 'ok.' I patted his back and stood up.

On my way back to my seat the doctor came up to us. "Are you lads here for miss Sam?"

"Yes!" We all chimed.

"How is she? Is she ok? Can she leave?" Niall asked a stream of questions.

"Yeah can she!?" Louis added.

"Mr....."

"Payne."

"Ah! Mr. Payne, may I please talk to you privately?"

"Sure...." I followed him farther from the lads.

"Sam is awake, she is stable, and shod be able to leave before tomorrow."

"That's fantastic!" I was so excited, until he continued.

"But we need he legal guardians signature for her to be released. We can't release her until then."

Oh no!

Shit just got complicated!

"Um ok, thank you." I walked back over to the lads. How was I going to tell them that. If her dad came, he wouldn't let us see her ever again, or worse he could kill her!

I rubbed my face finally reaching the others.

"Soo......." Zayn asked.

"Well.... She's awake and stable." I could hear them all breathe out, realizing they were holding their breaths. "But......" I paused. I didn't know what to say.

"But what!?" Niall asked.

"But her legal guardian is the only one who can sign her out."

"So what your saying is that, that man has to come here, and get her?"

"Yes." I sighed.

Zayn and Harry looked very worried, Louis looked shocked, and Niall's facial expression was in readable.

Then, all of a sudden, he burst. He yelled and stormed to the bathroom.

"I'll go get him." Louis said and stood retreating to the bathroom after Niall.

"What are we ganna do!?" Harry thought aloud.

"I don't know.......I just don't know!"