REALIZE

HAY GURL HAY!! So here's the new update! Woo-Hoo! I'll be adding the three new characters in next chapter. (or I should be idk yet.) so like this chappie is a bit short sorry! But it's ganna be happy!

Yeah I know! 'This story is never happy!' Well it is today, bitch!!!

But don't get to comfortable with the happiness....cause with me... You never know what is going to happen next! Bwahahaha bwahaha! Fair warning......

Now I must say.... OMGGG!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! OVER 13,000 reads and over 500 votes!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

AGGGHHHH!!!! SO. MUCH. LOVE!

Thirdly I would like to ask you to read my Other stories. Now I have to admit that (in my personal opinion) they are not as good as this one, but two are just getting started and the other is one of my first fan fics on Wattpad..... Yet I haven't come close to finishing it.... It also has several mistakes cause stupid auto correct on my phone. (That is where I type them.)like changing brown to blonde and such.

so yeah please read them. Thanks!

Okay so that's pretty much it..... I love you all

mmwwwaahhh (that was me kissing you). Hee-hee ;)

Sooooo.......Readith forth my fellowith people of the Internetith!!

(P.s. don't fall off your horse!)

(P.p.s. I said that because I was talking all medievaly and such.)

-------------

Niall's POV

I am so overwhelmed. She was dead...and now she is alive! I had to control my breathing.

After the doctor came in he had us leave so they could do a 'check up' thing to understand what happened.

He actually said 'holy fuck.' I almost died laughing. I think it was the first time I had laughed in a while.

We were sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear when she could leave.

Louis was pacing back and forth. Harry was flipping through a magazine, smirking to himself. Zayn was in the bathroom....probably fixing his hair. It was a mess from all the hugging and crying we were doing. Liam was arguing with the lady behind the desk, trying to squeeze information about Sam out of her.

Me....I was tapping my foot on the ground impatiently. I have never really been patient....

Liam had finally given up and walked back over to me. He sat down in the plastic chair next to me.

"So, did you get anything out of her?" I asked.

"No." He grumbled. I started laughing, clutching my stomach.

Just as Liam opened his mouth to protest against my laughing, the doctor walked up. He had no clipboard. He had nothing.

"Hello boys."

"What's the news on Sam?" I asked still impatiently.

"She is absolutely fine. We still can't figure out how she went from death to perfectly healthy. It's like it's some type of miracle!" He was obviously puzzled, but excited.

"That's terrific!!" Harry blurted out, putting his magazine down.

"Yes, it is." The doctor replied.

"When can she leave?" Louis butted in.

"Well, we are going to have to keep her over night for observation. To make sure nothing is wrong. But she can go home tomorrow afternoon." He paused unsure if he should tell us the next part. "But we will have to see of she has any other relatives....and if she does that is where she has to go."

"What if she had a boyfriend?" Zayn asked walking into the area of the room we were standing.

"Well if she had a boyfriend and no other family.....I guess she could live with him. But if she doesn't then she has to go to a home."

"You mean like an orphanage!?" I asked.

"Well, yes." This doctor says well too much. Wow that was random!!

"Oh..." I said.

After a bit of reasoning from Liam, he finally agreed to let us see Sam.

He led us down a couple of hallways and into a lift. We went up about two floors and down another hallway. Finally we stopped right in front of a door labeled 376. I peered into the window to see her sitting on a bed, watching the Telly.

"You can go on in." The doctor informed us. And as soon as he did... I opened the door as fast as I could.

We all stumbled in, causing her to snap her head towards us. She smiled a great big smile. She was so pretty.... I was hung to tell her my feelings tonight. I really am.

Sam's POV

They all piled into my room. They were all laughing and smiling. It made me smile as well.

They all walked up to my bed. Niall and Louis sitting on my bed. Liam and Zayn taking the two plastic chair they provided us with. And Harry just standing there, awkwardly.

"Hi." Louis said breaking the silence. I giggled at him.

"Hey." I replied.

"So you get to go home tomorro!" Niall said happily. My smile faded though.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Where is my home?" I asked.

"Well.....the doctor said they were going to look for family....and if you didn't have any you would have to go to an orphanage." Liam explained. An orphanage!?!? I don't want to go to one of those!! I guess the lads saw the panic in my face and Liam quickly finished. "But he said I you had a boyfriend you could live with him."

"But.....I don't have a boyfriend." I am now very confused at what they were getting at.

"We know that! We're talking about pretending!" Harry said jumping up and down. Hi curls bouncing along.

"A pretend boyfriend?" I asked still trying to understand.

"Yeah." Niall said.

"Oh...... Who?"

"Niall!" They all said....except Niall. He wasn't expecting that! Neither was I!

---later that night---

Niall's POV

It was getting dark and visiting hours were almost over. The other boys had left and u was the only one left.

Sam and I were sitting on her bed, staring at the Telly.

It was now or never. I was going to tell her.

"Hey Sam," I asked.

"Hmm?"

"I have to tell you something." I looked at her. She was already staring at me.

"What is that?" She questioned.

"I-I t-think I....um.. I think that I'm, um in love with you." I blurted out fast. Her eyes grew huge. She looked shocked. Oh no! What have I done!?!?

Sam's POV

He thinks WHAT!?!?

----------------------------------

So that's it fo dis chappie!

WUV YOUS ALL!!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Remember comments motivate me to update faster ;)!!

Love you all!