COPING

Niall's POV

It had been three weeks since the 'incident'. I had only left the room when the nurses made me. I wanted to be there for when.......if she would wake up. She had to wake up soon. She only had around two weeks to go.

I hadn't been eating....the boys would offer but I had to refuse. It's not that I didn't want to, I just wasn't hungry.

She looked so pale. She had stitches up her face, stitching up her new cuts.

She still had gauze wrapped around her wrists. I'm guessing that he found her cutting herself and that sent him over the top, being drunk adding onto it.

I hope she wakes up. I don't know if I could handle it if she didn't.

Liam's POV

I am really worried about Niall. He's not eating, he hasn't slept a wink, and he is so stressed.

I wish I could do something, but I can't.

I hope she lives, I don't know what will become of Niall if she doesn't.

•••••

~Two Weeks Later~

Louis' POV

Today was the dreadful day. Sam still hasn't woken up........ So now they have to 'pull the plug'.

I am scared. She made A big impact on me. All of us. Especially Niall. He is going to be crushed when I tell him what time. No matter what time it is...ti don't think any of us will be ready.

"Um Niall?" He turned his head away from Sam to look at me. He looked awful. He had been crying.

"Yeah?" He whispered. I almost didn't hear him.

"Since Sam isn't awake yet.....you already know," I paused taking a breath. "They have to let her go."

He sighed shaking his head up and down. "I know....." He breathed out.

"And," I don't know if I can do this.

"And?" He asked quizzically.

"They're doing it in an hour." I said quickly, catching my breath after I said it.

He was quiet, just staring at me.

Was he in shock?

Finally he screamed, "WHAT!?"

"I know Niall but her time limit is up!" It old him. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Please leave me alone." He wined and sat back down. I turned to leave when I heated him crying, whispering 'please. Please wake up.' I ran back over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

He laid his head in my shoulder, crying into it.

"It's okay. Let it out." I whispered into his hair.

----

~An Hour Later~

"When we unplug her, it will beat a few times then go dead." The doctor told us.

We had already said our goodbyes. Niall took the longest.

He was now crying, really badly.

"Are you ready?" The doctor asked.

We all nodded our heads.

"Ok." Was all he said before he unplugged the machine from he tube.

Like he said it kept beating, but certainly not for long. When the line went dead is when Niall broke down completely. Zayn supported his body weight, gripping around his waist.

All of a sudden out of nowhere. Her chest started moving up and down again.

-------------

Haha! So ere ya go another update! It's short.... I know. But hey! It an update!

Lot o' love