TEARS AND GOODBYE

HOLY SHIT PIES!!! OVER 800 READS! AHHHH! WYNTER IS SO EXCITED! WYNTER MUST DO HAPPY DANCE! WHOOP-WHOOP!

LA-D-DA! LOO-LOO-LOO! CHA-CHA-CHA! *does limbo, disco, and Harlem shake* THANK YOU!

WYNTER IS DONE NOW HEH HEH!

(Yeah that's right! Wynter likes using 3rd person!)

Ok that's all! On ward to the story!

Sam's POV

I was bawling my eyes out. I couldn't go back there! I would end up worse! Or even dead! He would be so mad. I have to say...... I'm REALLY scared! Maybe death would be better?

Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn ate allowed to see me until he comes to pick me up. He's been called by the hospital, and will be here at 7pm to pick me up.

I'm still crying when I hear the door creak open. It was Zayn and Harry.

They walked in Zayn sitting on the chair by the bed and Harry sitting next to me. I tried to stop the crying but I just couldn't. Harry put his arms around me comforting me. I leaned my head in his shoulder letting all my held in feelings flood out of me.

Zayn put his hand on my knee. We all stayed like that for what felt like forever.

Before I knew it....... It was 6.

.........one more hour.

Louis' POV

I walked into the bathroom after Niall.

He was curled up on the floor in front of a toilet. I walked over to him and realized he was barfing his guts out.

Oh ga!

I crouched down next to him. I rubbed soothing circles into his back.

Finally he was done. He sat up wiping his mouth. I handed him a paper towel.

"Thanks...." He whispered, looking down at his lap. "What am I going to do?" He asked more to himself. He started to cry, just letting his trapped tears out.

I crushed him in a hug. "I don't know, Niall. I just don't." I hugged him for a long time. Finally I pulled away, looking him straight in the eye.

"We should go see her before she has to leave...." I grabbed his hand and helped him stand. I guided him upstairs to her room.

When we arrived in her room Harry, Liam, and Zayn were all hugging Sam like her life depended on it. She was bawling and so was Harry. Liam was in the verge of it, but Zayn was 'playing' strong.

Niall sniffled behind me, reminding me he was there.

It was around 6:15 and I knew she had to leave soon. I then joined the hug. Niall just stood there though. I don't think he knew what to do with himself.

Finally everyone let go. We all jumped off her bed. She sniffled, rubbing her nose. She looked up at Niall, they just stared at each other for a while. I mean a LONG time!

Niall's POV

We just. Stared at each other for a long time.

I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes tightly. I kept them closed. After around 7 minutes I could feel more tears trickle down my cheeks. I then rushed over to her bed as fast as I could. I wrapped her in a HUGE bear hug. She instantly replied wrapping her arms around me. I closed my eyes again. I noticed she had started crying again. I tightened my grip on her.

I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want her to go back there. I didn't want HIM to touch her! I knew deep inside something bad was bound to happen, it's just my luck. I knew I wouldn't be able to have her forever, I barley had her for two fucking days!!

"I'm sorry," I whispered. To be honest I don't know why I was sorry. I just felt guilty, like all this was my fault.

"It's ok." She stroked my hair. "It's ganna be fine. I'll leave, and before you know it...... You'll just forget." Her voice cracked on the last part.

The truth was... I wouldn't forget! I couldn't. I didn't want to. She was one of the most amazing things I have been blessed to know. I pulled away and noticed everyone in the room was crying. I looked straight into her eyes.

"I-I am?" She was crying really hard now.

Crap I said that out loud, didn't I.

"Y-yeah." I looked down at my feet, not wanting to look her in the eye, because I knew I would just cry more.

"I'm so, so, sorry." She said. What?

"Why?" I finally looked up. She didn't reply. She was all caught up in thought.

She scooted to the head of her bed and curled up in a ball. As if none of us were there, she started scratching at her wrists.

"N-no no no!" We all yell scattered no's. they all stood up, lunging over to the bed, but I beat them there. I had already pulled her hand away, scooping her up and cradling her. They all let out a breath the had been holding in.

"Don't do that," I said to her. "It won't help."I knew I was crying again. I would have cried if I knew anyone who thought that was the best 'way out'. Their only option. They all crawled onto the bed as well. We were all hugging each other, and before we knew it, it was 7.

Sam's POV

It was now 7, and I knew he would be here any minute. I have to say.....I'm terrified!

I was sitting in my ratty old clothes, on one of the plastic hospital chairs waiting.

It was like sitting in a graveyard just waiting to die.

Niall and the rest of the lads were forced to leave, due to the doctors, so I was waiting all alone.

It was around an hour later when the door opened. I saw his figure approach. He had a cocky grin plastered across his face. He walked up to me with his arms folded across his chest.

"Hello Samantha." He said. What sounded like sarcasm flowing in his voice. I just sat there staring at him.

"Well I can take you home now." He grabbed my arm pulling me up out of the seat.

We went to the lobby and he signed me out. After he walked away from the desk he picked me up and carried me out of the hospital. Once we got to his car he shoved me in the back.

"Hope you enjoyed you little adventure, cause your never ganna see the light outside ever again!" He growled pulling out of the parking lot and back to my personal hell.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's not long as I promised........I'm sunburned and on vacation so I don't have much time..... Swwy!!

Love ya all!