IT ALL BURNS DOWN

"Sam........." He started. "Fine! I don't know how your ganna hide it for long but I won't tell."

I grabbed him and pulled him into a big bear hug. I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, your welcome."

We walked back into the living room. All eyes on me.

"W-why are you wearing Louis shirt?" Niall stuttered.

"I spilt water in her and she didn't have any other clothing so I gave her mine." Louis calmly replied.

"In front of each other!?" Liam asked in a worried tone.

"Yea.....I can tell we are going to be like bro and sis." Louis still calm.

They all gave u awkward looks. I went to retreat to the room I was given when there was a loud banging on the door. Niall walked over to answer it.

"Hello? Are you looking for someone?"

Whack! Niall was on the ground as a large man burst through the door.

"Where the hell is she!? Where are you hiding her." It was him.

How did he find me!? Liam darted over to Niall. "He's out we have to get him to the hospital. He picked him up effortlessly.

"There you are ya little bitch!" He marched over to me and clenched my arm. It hurt so bad. I tried to peel his fingers off but it didn't work.

I wasn't going to hold it in any more.

"Owww! Let go! Your hurting me! Heellppp!"

Liam's POV

Did she just talk!? Wait where is Louis!?"

"No ya bitch! We're going home!" The tall man yelled. I'm guessing it was her father.

I wanted him to stop calling her that. It was awful. I see why she ran away.

"I thought you wasn't talken. Thought I scared the voice out of ya?"

"Fuck you!" She spat trying to pull away.

He stopped walking and turned to face her.

He punched her. I mean flat out punched her. In front of us!

"You'd think that all those gashes would remind you to respect me!" He spat in her face. "Guess not." So he gave those to her!?

"You piece of shit!" I turned my head to see Louis. With a gun. What!? "Let go of her and get the fuck out of our house!"

"Who do you think you are!? Anyway she's my property! She's not even 18 yet." He fought Louis. Idiot! He had a gun!

"I think I'm a guy with a gun that's about to shoot your brains out if you don't let her go!"

The man dropped her arm. "You can't protect her forever!" He slammed the door.

"Lou where did you get a gun?" It shocked me that he had one.

"Oh! It doesn't have bullets. It's an antique! That dumb fuck didn't know the difference!" He chuckled obviously proud of his cleverness.

"Well played! Oh I almost forget about Niall!' He laid passed out in my arms.

Sam was on the ground. The man had hunched her then before he left he threw her on the floor. Zayn got up and picked her up bridal style.

"Now what?" He asked.

"To the hospital!" Louis yelled pointing towards the door.

Niall's POV

"Look he's waking up!" Louis.

I peeled my eyes open examining my surroundings.

"Louis, where am I?"

"The hospital." He said like it was no big deal.

"Where's Sam!?" I struggle to get up but I have an Iv in my arm.

"Calm down! She's with Liam! They are in another hospital room."

"What!?"

"Dude! Sit down! She was already in terrible condition and that blow to the head from her dad yeah she's---" I cut him off.

"Her dad have her those!?"

"Errr.....um....yeah."

"I have to see her!"

"Calm down bro! 1 you just met her 2 she's not awake and 3 you can't get out of bed!" He was right. I would just have to wait.

Liam's POV

Looking at this girl just lie there because of her father makes me sick!

How could someone be so god awful to be able to do that to someone!?

The doctor said he wouldn't know the results of her test, but he said it didn't look good. He said she was in terrible condition.

What would have happened to her if Niall wouldn't have found her. Would have her father found her on that bench and beat her to death!?

I couldn't bare to think about it anymore.

Would she even make it now? Niall would be crushed! He was so happy when he introduced us. Happier than he's been in months!

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Mr. Payne?"

"Yes?" I ask looking away from Sam and to the doctor.

"I have good and bad news."

---------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Will Sam live!? What the good news!? What's the bad news!? Oh wait I'm the only one who knows! Haha! You'll just have to wait!

Vote/comment/read more!

Love ya!