CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK

Hey guys! Here is a pic of Sam over to the side! or there should be..... heh-heh......any who here you go! --------------------------------------------------------->>>>>

Niall's POV

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I yell at the doctor. I was trying to catch my breath. Once I got out of her room i darted down the hall and down the stairs to find the doctor. He was standing by the front desk, talking to the lady, who i didn't notice until i skidded to a stop in front of the doctor, nearly slamming into him.

"Mr. Horan! Calm down. Now say it again."

"S-she's awake!" i stuttered

"Well....." The doctor trailed off.

"I will be to her room momentarily and I will need to take some tests."

"Oh.....ok." I spin around on my ankles and head back to her room.

She was awake. I can't believe it. They told me she wouldn't wake up....but she did! I just wanted to kiss her! Wait what!? No, I didn't think that! I just met her! Well besides the coma time, a few days! I meant hug, yeah, not kiss hug.

I walked up to her door hesitating, but pulling it open. She was sitting on her bed patiently waiting. Her hAnds were folded on her lap as she stared into blank space. I wonder what she is thing about. I slowly walk over to her bed, her still not noticing me. I cleared my throat; she snapped out of her trance.

"Oh....." She stared at me. "I didn't noticed you came in." She turned her body to face me. She sat cross legged.

We sat silent staring at each other.

She interrupted the silence. "It feels weird talking. I don't know if I'll ever be used to it again." She ran a hand through her hair.

"Can I ask you something?" I was so curious. I knew only two things about her past. 1: her dad beat her. 2: she cut herself.

"Um.....sure?" It was more if a question than an answer.

"Why did you stop talking?" She was silent for around 20 minutes before she sighed.

"Well-you could say it was my.....f-" she paused and I knew why. She didn't want to have to call him her father.

"You don't have to call him that." I say softly.

"Ok well HE played a role in it. But it was partially my mother. But not intentionally. I was around nine?" I just nodded, assuring her she could continue. "My m-mother w-was k-kil-led." She had started to cry.

I leaned in hugging her. "Shhh, it's alright." I whispered. I rubbed circles into her back, trying to calm her down.

"N-Niall.........." she whispered. "He killed her......" she said it so quiet I could barley hear it. I could practacally hear my heart break. WHAT!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey im sorry its short! i didn't have much time seeing as how its mainly laziness. oopsies!

well hey! you can still VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ MORE! HEH-HEH

love you guys ooper much!