BRUTAL (Niall's POV)

We stood outside her window, waiting for something to happen.

Louis and I standing up against it. Our noses practically squished against it. Gerry was stirring on the ground pulling out the grass. Liam's hand on my shoulder In a comforting way.

Zayn was staring at his phone, the emergency number already pressed in, waiting to press send.

All of a sudden we heard a loud bang.

"You dumb piece of shit!! You ran away!?" SMASH! "I can't believe you!!" BANG! "You wanna feel pain!?I'll teach you!" SLAM! SLICE! SCREAMS. We heard chuckling. I heard glass breaking, and what sounded like cutting flesh.

"PRESS SEND!" I whispered yelled at Zayn.

"Ok, ok!" He fumbled with his phone eventually pressing the button.

I geared more screams. But the worst parts came next.

He pulled her body into the kitchen.....where out window was. 

She was blood covered. Her blond hair was covered from where her head was smashed. Everything on her face was bleeding, like she had no skin on it. Her hands were cut to a point I thought they might fall off.

But it wasn't the worst thing.... Oh no! The worst thing was when he stabbed her ,n the stomach....right in front of us. Blood splattered across the window. I heard more screaming and crying.....then I realized. It was me.

I couldn't stop myself. I started running for the door. The sight if it all set me off.

"Niall stop!" I heard yelling after me but I couldn't stop! I burst through the front door and jumped on his back. I wrestled him for the knife. He won and tried to cut me, slashing my cheek. I grabbed his wrist flicking the knife around and almost cutting his hand off. I heard sirens outside and ran over to her lifeless body.

I was bawling. I couldn't help it. I held her to my chest. Crying and rocking back and forth. Arms came up behind me. Who's? I really didn't care. They wrapped around me pulling me back, away from Sam.

"NO! NO! LET ME GO! I WANT TO STAY WITH HER!!" I screamed at whoever it was. I closed my eyes wishing that i couldn't see.

"No Niall! The paramedics need to take her." It was Zayn. And he was really calm.

"Can i at least ride with her in the bus?" i asked my voice cracking from the tears. (A/N: A bus is an ambulance.)

"No, I don't think that would be the best idea." He stated softly. I opened my eyes. We were still sitting on the kitchen floor. Sam had been carried away and out in the bus. I could hear their yelling. It was things like "SHE'S NOT RESPONDING!" That made me start to cry even more. Me crying harder made Zayn tighten his grip.

"It'll be all right mate. She'll be fine. Come on we have to go. The police officers need us to tell them what happened exactly."

"Don't give me false hope Zayn!" i spat at him, but obeyed.

He hauled me over to the rest of the lads, who were accompanied by two officers. They were standing next to a squad car with him in it. He had white gauze wrapped around the wrist that i had cut. He stared out the window, straight at me. His eyes were full of hate.

"Come on mate, just pretend he's not here." Zayn whispered to me. I looked away from the car and at Zayn. I shook my head okay and we finally reached the rest.

".......So you heard screaming and called emergency when yo saw the body, correct?" One of the two officers asked.

"Yes." Liam answered shaking his head up and down.

"Ok and you say that your friend Mr. Horan then ran into the house and attacked Mr. Detalinie?"

I never knew his last name..... Hell i didn't even know his first name! I wonder if that's Sam's last name too...

And i didn't attack him i was trying to save her!

"pretty much except he didn't attack him for no reason... obviously." Harry replied this time.

"Ok and lastly Mr. Horan," he turned to me. "This man is who you saw attacking her, yes?"

"I'm more than positive." i shook my head up and down.

"Ok that's all. Thank you very much." The other officer said and the walked away, getting into the squad car and driving away with the awful excuse for a human being.

*Later At The Hospital*

It had been almost 10 hours of waiting in the waiting room, to see if she even had a chance of making it.

all of a sudden a petite lady walked into the room. She was dress in a white coat, obviously she was a doctor.

"Party for Sam Detalinie?" She asked across the room. Scanning it for whoever stood up.

All five of us stood up almost immediately. "Over here." Louis said pretty impatiently. She walked up to us, reading her clipboard.

"Miss Detalinie has just been realised from surgery. she had multiple stab wounds in very threatening places. She has lost dangerous amounts of blood and has suffered head trauma. She is now in a coma and is not expected to wake up. If she wakes up, she will most likely have amnesia. But it would take a miricle for her to be able to wake up. The hospital can only give her a month and then we will be forced to pull the plug."

By the time she finished i was in tears. SHE MIGHT NOT WAKE UP!? I can't take it! I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone turned and stared at me. "No, no, no,no......." i kept repeating it over and over again. after that point i blanked out . I couldn't hear any of it all i could hear was myself saying 'No.'

---------------------------------------------

See I made it all sad and so you don't know if she's going to die or live!

Heh-heh!

I'm so evil. And sorry! Cause its been forever since I've updated! So I gave you two chapters! Yay! Every one is happy! Well except the people in the story.....there kinda not.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 2000 READS!! AHHHHH!

If you want a spoiler chapter I'm willing to do it...just comment.....I will make one if I get 10 or more comments other wise you'll be shocked at the twists and turns!

Well that's all!

Love you guyses bunches! 

Mwwahh!(that was a kiss.)