CATCH YOUR BREATH

"I have good news and bad news." I inhaled deeply.

"The gashes on her face and the cuts on her stomach, arms, and thighs were infected pretty badly. She has broken ribs and her jaw is too." He paused. Oh my god. Poor Sam!

"She also has a broken wrist."

He sighed.

"And?"

"The good news is that the surgery went well......" He sighed.

"And the bad news?"

"The bad news is that she is in a coma."

"W-what!?" I gasped out in a whisper. The words sticking in my throat.

"I'm sorry Mr. Payne." How was I going to tell the others!?

Sam's POV

I was sitting in the room watching the doctor talking to Liam.

Why couldn't they see me!? It was irritating!

It felt weird seeing me lay on the bed like some vegetable that couldn't move.

Trust me I've been knocked out before, but I've never been outside my body! It was kind of awkward!

Once the doctor left Liam started to cry. I jumped off the bed and walked over to Liam. I comforted him even though I knew he couldn't hear or feel me.

I had tried earlier but nothing.

"How am I suppose to tell the others!?" He asked into his hands.

"Liam. Sweetie. Just tell them. Don't hide it!" I rubbed circles into his back.

He jumped.

"Who's there!?" Did he feel me!? He did!

---------------------------------------------

So she is in a coma! Uh oh!

Yeah! I know! It's short! Oh well. It's kinda just something to inform you guys her condition.

Please vote/comment. I need at least two votes or two comments before I will update.

Love you bunches!