RUN

Chapter : 2

I was abruptly awaken by a slap across my cheek. What time was it? 3:24 am. He's just now getting home.

My cheek tingles and he hits me again as he yanks me out of bed. "How dare you be sleepen!"

I took a deep breath. He tossed me on the floor. I crawl into the corner. "Trying to get away are we?!" He pulls me off the ground and punches me in the eye.

Countless times have I thought about running away. I would attempt but he told me this

'Ever run away I will track you down, I will bring you back here, and I will give you the beating you will never forget till your Holden on by the last thread.'

Those words ran through my head every time I thought about it.

This time would be different!

Tonight when he's gone I'm ganna do it. No more of this.

-----------------------------------

Later that night

-----------------------------------

He had left. I walk to the mirror. I look awful! Gashes and bruises and my black eye. I decided to leave my hair down so it would cover up parts of my face. I had long, blonde, wavy hair. Just like my moms.

I packed a little bag with clothes and a blanket. Right before I start to walk out the door I see he left his wallet here. I grab it and dash out the door.

I am never coming back here. Ever!

--------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah! I know it's short. Sorry. Next one will be longer. I promise

I decided the lads will come in in the next chapter.

Please vote/comment/read!

Thanks!