RYTHEM OF LOVE

Hello my bitches!! We are coming to an end! I know sad....but guess what!? SEQUEL!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!! So only one more chapter till then! (Spoiler alert!): big cliff hanger at the end! Wink wink.... So yeah!! (One more after this chapter)

I love you all!! I mean 90,000 reads oh my god!!! Ahhhahaggahhhh!!!!

So enjoy up chappie!!!

-------------------------------------

Niall's POV

*1 month later*

It had almost been a month since Sam got out o the hospital. Nothing had really happened....well except Jonah and Harry getting together.

Today is the first day Sam has had her cast off, and doesn't have to use her crutches. She had gotten it removed yesterday.

"Saaammmmm!" I wined bouncing on the bed next to her. We had only had one extra room so she has been sharing with Jonah.

"What!?" She groaned, turning away from me and putting a pillow over her head.

"It's almost lunchtime! You have to get up!" She clung to the pillow even tighter.

"Oh no you don't! " I said jumping on her. She removed the pillow from her head and narrowed her eyes at me.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said.

"Oh I would." I said smirking evilly at her.

"NOOOOO!" She screamed, struggling to get up.

"Uh-uh!" I said grabbing her waist and flinging her over my shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" she screamed pounding on my back.

"No way! You wouldn't get up, so now I'm forcing you to!" I walked into the kitchen and pored myself some juice. "Want some?" I asked holding my cup up to her.

"PUT. ME. DOWN!" She yelled unamused.

"Suit yourself." I shrugged and walked outside, into the back yard, where everyone else was swimming.

"Look! Sleeping beauty is finally awake!" Louis yelled.

"It took some effort but I got her up." I said finally placing her onto a lawn chair.

"So how'd you sleep?" He asked Sam.

"Ok I guess." She shrugged.

"You did not sleep "ok"! You were yelling and thrashing! I tried to calm you down and wake you up but you wouldn't, so I left." Jonah yelled.

"Great friend." Harry muttered, earning a slap on the chest from Jonah.

"It's fine...." Sam mumbled. I saw she was about to cry so I walked over to her and scooped her up and sat her on my lap, making he smile. It made me happy to know i could make her smile.

"You two ganna come swimming with us!?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" I replied happily.

"Um Niall...?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not really comfortable with........myself." She said making me frown. At this point no one was paying attention to us anymore. She looked down at her hands. I lifted her chin and smiled at her.

"I see no reason to be ashamed."

"I am...I'm not skinny and I'm covered in scars and cuts....I'm pathetic."

I looked at her. "You're not pathetic......just broken."

She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"And I think you are beautiful the way you are. Your scars are apart of you and I love then because of that." I then kissed her wrists. Then her arms. I kissed her forehead and cheeks. I then looked at the square in the face.

She was so beautiful. I don't know how she doesn't see it. I then started leaning in.

There is no way I'm letting anyone stop me this time.

Her lips met mine with an explosion of fireworks. It wasn't rough. There was no tongue. Just a hell lot of passion and love. It was romantic. I knew at that moment that I love her and I never want to let her go.

She pulled away, hugging me.

"What do you say we go put our swimming 'gear' on?" She nodded and I took her hand leading her into the house.

"What does this make us?" She asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her hopefully.

"No." She said bluntly, a blank expression on her face.

"W-what?" I asked a bit shocked. I closed my eyes. I wasn't going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I soon felt a weight around my neck the see a smiling Sam hugging me.

"I'm just kidding Niall! OF CORSE I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She said excitedly.

"Don't ever do that again! You scared me half to death!" She just simply kissed my cheek and ran upstairs to get changed.

Yeah I really love her. My girlfriend.

Sam.

-------------------------------------

Oh my god!!! Only one more chapter till the end!! Agghhh! So excited!

Love y'all!!!