THE PLAN

Niall's POV  

*before the chapter BRUTAL*

We were sitting in the car driving home. I can't believe I lost her. 

She just woke up. She just spoke. I just found out more about her. I can't loose her now, I won't.

"Niall? Are you going to be fine?" I lifted my head to a sad, worried Louis.

"I- we can't loose her. We have to do something!"

"There is nothing we can do! She 'belongs' to him." He cringed when he said belongs, so did I.

"We have to try something! He is going to kill her!!!!!" (A/N: yeah that's right bitches! I used 5 explanation marks! 😜)

"I know....."

"Can we come up with some sort of plan!?"

"I'm sure we can." Just the the car jerked to a stop, indicating we had arrived home. Everyone crawled out of the car except me. I just sat there. My hands in my hair, thinking of a way to help her.

"Niall! Stop that! You need your hair!" It was Liam. I snapped back into reality and realized I was pulling my hair out.

"Lost my heart lost my mind without her!" I sang 'Without You' by usher and David guetta, switching up you and her. 

He chuckled, pulling me out of the car and into the house.

"Quoting lyrics are we?" He cocked his eyebrow.

"You should know my habits by now." I looked at him tilting my head a bit.

"Yeah,yeah." We walked into the living room. Everyone was sitting.

"I've got it!" Louis jumped up.

"What have you got?" Harry asked

"An idea to get Sam back!" He yelled at Harry! Harry stood there with hi hand on his chest with his mouth wide open.

"Y-you just yelled at me!" He said astonished.

"I'm sorry HazzaBear, but that was a pretty dumb question."

"I know." Harry hung his head low.

"I'm sorry Hazza." Louis said. 

Harry lifted his head and smiled an award winning smile.

"It's okay BooBear!" They then hugged each other. I cleared my throat.

"So Louis what is your plan?" Liam spoke for me.

"Oh right! Yeah, well, I was thinking we could go to her house and when something happens call the cops!"

"Right but we don't know where she lives...." Zayn stated.

"Oh, right." Louis said going back to thinking. About 5 minutes later he yelled again, "we could learn from the hospital!"

"Brilliant!" I yelled. I don't know why I used that word......

"We can go in the morning." Liam stated.

"Ok." We all replied and turned to the Tele.

*The Next Morning*

We were on our way to the hospital.

When we got there and asked for the information we had to tell them I was her boyfriend. Which I had no problem with, but it wasn't true.

We found it out an left off to find the place.

-----

Eventually we did find it and we pulled around back hiding by a window so later we could catch him in the act.

---------------------------------------------

Yeah I know! It wasn't that good! I blame laziness an my inner Fat Kid!

Yeah that's right I just quoted Jenna Marbles! Ha!

Oh well...... It's still an update.

Love ya!