11

Frank
Hazil and I stood there in shock at the ground, where they had been. Time passed, and passed but nothing happened. Finally, I picked up the phone and called Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and the others.

Annabeth
After a few minutes of discussing, we decided it was the Mist. Hazil hadn't even realized she was using it. The new question was, how do we get them back...

Boom! In a flash, Aphrodite had appeared in Frank's doorway. Oh, great.

"Oh, you guys are the most heartbreaking and juicy stories I've ever watched. Romance, tragedy, broken hearts, sacrifice. Oh this is better than Hercules!" She squealed in her Marylyn Monroe looking self. "Let's see how it's going with Leo and Calypso. Ooh! Calyeo! That's perfect! I ship it! Is that the right term," she leaned into Piper who didn't look up from the ground. She waved her hand, and Frank's flatscreen turned from the black and white silent movie to bright colored beaches only filters could create. It must be Ogygia.

"Ow!" I hadn't realized I was squeezing Percy's hand so hard. Even though Calypso and Percy were over each other, my stomach still filled with ice whenever that subject came up. Pictures in my mind pull up of Percy giving Calypso a passionate goodbye kiss. And they won't go away. We've already lost Leo twice, it can't happen again, no offense Calypso.

___________________
An
I know, another short chapter.