10

Hazil
I thought, correction I didn't think... I just.  I can't even complete a thought.  Calypso lay out cold on the floor.  I tried to call to Leo and Frank, But I couldn't for a while.  Eventually, I found my voice and called for them.  They uneasily creeped inside.  Frank gasped and Leo started to scream.

"WHAT DID YOU DO! WHY! CALYPSO," he screamed.  He shook her shoulders, as I had, and it had the same effect: nothing.

"We did it as a joke.  We didn't actually hurt each other. We faked it all.  Until I... I.. I, I," I was stuck in an endless loop, a broken record in a really really minor key.    Who ever the God of speech was was pulling my leg. 

"You killed her?" Frank looked horrified.  That look made me feel like a monster. 

"No," I said shakily.  "I made the three fingered sign over my heart and pushed away from my chest, and she just collapsed. "

I broke out in sobs, I could no longer talk. Leo hid his face in his hands and he didn't look up for a while.  The air felt frizzy is if we were being microwaved.  We all looked around the room.  Calypso's usual cinnamon smell been replaced by a strong smell of burning hair from an old curling iron or hair dryer. Her particles began to shift in the air. She was... vanishing. But... How... How even...

"Calypso! "Leo screamed. Desperately he grasped her hand.  They both began to shift and just vanished like they were sucked out of existence by a gigantic vacuum; a gigantic maid thought that spot in time was just to messy.  Better clean it up.  Now thanks to her cleaning habits, we were short two friends.

Leo
Immediately, I recognized Ogygia.  I remember how happy I was to see it last time.  After blowing up with Gaea, seeing my true love's island that I promised I'd come back on the Styx for was a delight.  Of course captain Leo broke the rule- and the universe- by returning to Ogygia; no man had ever done so before.  Just my luck I'd make it back a third time. 

Calypso
No! Not happening.  I can't be back here.  Quickly I began to feel chlostrophobic, like the gods were making the island smaller for their amusement.