2

Percy
I'm heading back to camp half blood this summer. I cannot wait to be with Annabeth for the whole summer, I have already planned 3 surprises for her. Gods, this year without her was a long one. Now being able to be back with her at camp half blood...

The cab ride there felt like Kronos had stopped time again. But when I finally got there, Annabeth was waiting on the top of the hill for me. Annabeth is super balanced, but even Mrs. O'leary would have fallen over with the impacted hug I gave her. If she didn't miss me so much, she probably would've kicked me off of her, sending me rolling down half blood hill.

Annabeth

I was so happy to see my seaweed brain. It had seemed like months, actually, it had been months since I last saw him. But how am I going to break the news...

"Seaweed brain, I, uh, I'll only be at camp half blood for the rest of the week. I have this internship for an advanced program in Washington D.C. My flights this Saturday. The internship is 2 months, and then I have to stay with my dad for the rest of the summer. But only because I'm going to half blood high in the fall!" I finished on a good note.

"The whole summer!?" Percy wined. "I'm happy for you and all, but the whole summer?! Wait, what was that last part?"

"I'm going to half blood high in the fall!" I said cheerily. He seemed to brighten up.

"That school was so dull without you. And my homework was hard. Now you can help me with it," he teased and I playfully hit him. 

*******************

The next few days were like paradise, which would make leaving my seaweed brain harder.

Piper pov

I'm so glad to go to camp half blood this summer. And Jason is in camp Jupiter, so glad I don't have to see that jerk face for all of summer. I remember the day I dumped him, he just kept putting me off for friends, sports, almost anything. He never was romantic, especially after watching Percy and Annabeth together. After the breakup, he'd become an jerk with a huge ego, and devoted most of histime to sports and dating- dumping girls.

I go into the Aphrodite cabin and my second least favorite person is lounging on my bunk.

"It's fun to see what a mess you've become," Drew taunts. "No makeup, poor fashion choices, did you even brush your hair?"

All her minions sneer, I turn to one of my friends, Alisia, she nervously plays with her shirt.

"Piper, you have gone down hill a bit. It really looks like you didn't brush your hair, and you've been wearing that same shirt for a few days now," Alisia says, looking at the ground.

I felt even more broken down than I looked, even my friends agreed. I hadn't gotten over Jason. I'm a mess. Then I smell a puff of perfume, the scent is unmistakable.

"Mom," I say, not bothering to look up.

"Oh my, dear you look terrible. Hmm," Aphrodite said, and with a snap of her fingers my hair was curled and even, makeup perfect, clothes... Perfect actually. A grey oversized sweatshirt, that looked cute with my hair and makeup, and black capris. But Aphrodite shook her head and changed the outfit, then changed it again, and again, like I was a one person fashion show. She finally stopped at an outfit. It had a cream colored shirt, the shirt stopped a centimeter above the belly button where flowery fringe began. I had jean shorts down to mid thigh and cream criss-cross sandals, with a few tiny-beaded bracelets on my wrists, and my camp necklace on my neck.

"Ooh, this is good. How do you like it Piper?" She asked.

"Well, now I know what a dream catcher must feel like," I said flatly.

"Oh, it's fine, and it won't come off for the rest of the day. Tomorrow you'll have a new outfit, which also won't come off. Oh but your still broken down on the inside. Hmm... Eenie, meenie, minie... Drew! Your doing so well. You can put Piper back together!"

"No!" We both shouted in unison.

"Yes!" Aphrodite said. "Or you'll be chained together with these magic cuffs forever."

We looked down in horror seeing us cuffed together.

"When you two get along, and Piper is back together, these will undo,"  Aphrodite said.

"What about activities? And sleeping?" Drew unhappily complained.

"Well, you two will have to work it out fast, now won't you?" The goddess said.

And she was gone in a puff of smoke before I could strangle her.