Bonus 5

Part II

(Ash POV)

“Gabby we’re here,” I exclaimed as we pulled up to a medium sized house that we would now stay at.

“Um Ash why are we here? and why are there people moving stuff into the house?” she asked confused I laughed and put my arm over her shoulder.

“We’re moving in, my mom she left it for me, I thought I put it to good use, don’t you think,” I said looking at her as she groaned and leaned into me.
“Ash you really have no life,” I chuckled and kissed her cheek.
“Silly you’re my life and we can move in with each other now, I’ll pay all the bills too,” I said watching her face turn to shock.
“Ash we have school to go back too,” I pouted and kissed her forehead.
“I know, but until we go back we can stay here and we’ll live together,” I stated getting another frown. I kissed her upside down lips with a smile.
“You don’t want to move in with me, that’s the next step to the relationship,” I said remembering it off of some magazine she likes to read. Apparently girls like this kind of stuff.
“No Ash its not that,”

“I’m moving too fast aren’t I,” I asked interrupting her she laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck with a shake of her head.
“Ash you’ve been moving too fast since we met,” I frowned maybe it was the engagement thing or the car that I brought her that she made me return, or maybe it’s the baby thing that I was talking to her about earlier.

“Is it because of the kid thing,” I asked she laughed again and kissed me gently.
“No….” she paused “Although that was way too fast, we aren’t even married and you’re asking about kids,” She said laughing at me I shrugged and pulled her closer to me.
“We could be engaged if you say yes we can get married any time we want too, so you’ll still be like my girlfriend, I mean we’re practically married already,” I pointed out, we were practically married, we were about to move in together we even had a kid, our dog thirteen, and we’ve been together for almost three years, not to mention we had the tattoos and her father approved although I was still working on her mother.
“Ash please don’t bring this up again,” She groaned into my chest, I chuckled and picked her up, I carried her into the house ignoring the movers as they watched curiously, as I went up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

“This is our room,” I said sitting down on the bed with her on my lap, she sighed and leaned against me shaking her head again.

“Lee what am I going to do with you,” She muttered, I grinned and shrugged.

“Marry me duh,” I teased playfully laughing as she blushed a little and went into my shirt.

“You’re such and idiot, but seriously though do you think we can handle this, most people move into an apartment not a big house like this,” she said I nodded.
“Yeah, we don’t have a mortgage payment because it’s my moms house that she grew up in with my grandma and granddad, all we have to pay is the electricity and water bills, oh the cable too can’t live without my cable, I think that’s all the bills,” I said trying to remember exactly what we had to pay, she groaned and looked at me.
“Lee, we have to pay taxes, then we have to pay for home owner insurance, then we have to pay for furniture, food, clothing, appliances, we need a fridge a stove dishwasher, then there’s the security system, we also need a lawn mower, unless you want to hire someone for that too, but that cost money too, and what about thirteen vet bills,” She asked I frowned okay I didn’t think this through, I had money to pay everything but not that much, I couldn’t tap into my savings unless my dad allowed me which he most likely wouldn’t because he doesn’t care about me anyways.

“I can get a job and I’m sure Jo and Rachel wouldn’t mind moving in, they both need a place to stay for the break, so they can be our roommate we can even find a forth person,” I said this could work, Jo and Rachel are apartment hunting now, because school was out for awhile, so everyone was back home for the break.