A Slap-Happy Ending!

Stampy's POV

Through the train window, I saw Sqaishey. There was a sudden urge to go and chase the train. But it was too late. My heart pounded, my mind raced. I had to chase after her.

I quickly went inside my car and started the engine. I drove and followed the train.

Later...

I saw Sqaishey get off the train, her suitcase in hand. I secretly followed her. She went inside what I believe is her house and shut the door closed.

I leaned against the wall and waited. There were screams coming from someone inside the house. Then I heard a door slam.

...

I walked to the back of their house. Suddenly, I saw Sqaishey crying. Her face was buried in her hands. I couldn't bare it no longer, I ran to her and hugged her.

She looked up and saw me. "I shouldn't have left you..." She whispered.

5 years later...

Sqaishey's POV

"Do you, Joseph Garret take Bethany Bates as your beloved wife?" The priest asked. My heart pounded, not because of nervousness but because of excitement. "I do!" He said. Then the priest turned to Face me.

"As of for you, Bethany Bates do you take Joseph Garret as your husband?" There was a silence. Everybody was staring at me. "I do!" I said in excitement. "You may kiss the bri-" That was all the priest said before me and Stam- Joseph kissed.

Everyone started cheering. We walked down the aisle together and out of the church. The cheering got even louder! I threw the bouquet of flowers I was holding. All my friends, aunts and every other girls were trying to catch it. "I caught it!" An excited voice squealed. It was Amy!

That night, me and Stam- Fine! Stampy! Danced together in great happiness.

5 more years later...

"Time to go to school, sunshine!" Joseph Garreth said to his daughter. "Coming daddy Stampy!" A little girl said running to her father. Joseph looked down at the excited girl, "Are you excited for school?" She nodded her head. She had a sunny smile plastered on her face. He smiled at her too.

"Let's go!" They both said, walking out the door.

The End.

EDIT: looking back at this 3 years later, this sucks. thanks for reading until the end, i guess? reading the whole thing must've been very painful lmao. i can't even bring myself to read the first part anymore. anyways, that's all. hopefully (although i doubt it very much) you enjoyed it! i'll see you never~ <3