Flashbacks

Melanie's POV

My eyes were red from crying. I was currently in the bathroom, crying my heart out. My mascara was streaming down my face. I looked like a mess! I tried to make myself happy. Think of happy thoughts. You're in happy land. Don't think of that [insert other female dog term here], I thought. Then memories flooded into my mind.

Flashback:

I was sitting next to Joey while we were playing the Xbox edition of Minecraft. I was having tons of fun with him, he was a really great guy. Then after we played for awhile, he got a phone call. Joey said it was his father calling him. Joey said he had to leave to see his parents. I desperately begged him to let me come with him because I wanted to stay with him. But he just told me to stay.

A few months passed but Joey never got back. He didn't even contact me at all. I knew that he still loved me, that he is still thinking about me, I knew he would never cheat on me. Somewhere in my heart, I knew something happened to him.

Later on, I realized he left me. He moved out of town to get away from me. He didn't actually stay with his parents.

H-h-he lied!

I was really upset. Until I eventually found out he was friends with Sqaishey. I turned really angry.

Ever since then, I've  been searching for Joey to ask him just one question. Just one question.

Which was if he still loved me

****
He loves me, he loves me not.
Yeah, she is like that.
But it's a not!
HAHA GURL YOU ARE NOT BEING LOVED HAHA, sometimes I think I am just over reacting 0.o...
Ok,bye!

~Lulu, The Person Who Doesn't Feel Bad At All For Melanie (Which Means That Person Is EVIL)