The Top Cart Part 2

Hi!Okay,so today I'm doing two of the parts I just published them separated cuz you know..

Just makin it more interesting,I guess..

Anyways,please enjoy and vote if you want MORE!

Stampy's POV

Me and Sqaishey went inside the cart.The Ferris wheel started moving up,then it stopped.There were more people who entered the other cart.Then suddenly the Ferris wheel moved again.It didn't stop anymore this time.I saw the whole Carnival from the top.It was so amazing to look from at the Carnival from the Ferris wheel.

I looked back at Sqaishey,she didn't seem to excited as I am.She was staring at the floor,dead silent.Then suddenly,the Ferris wheel stopped.We were at the very top of the Ferris wheel.Then all the lights went out.Sqaishey was shuddering,she seemed scared.

Sqaishey-"St-Stampy,are you there?"

Stampy-"Yes,Sqaishey.I'm just here."

My eyes started adjusting to the darkness.Soon,I could see Sqaishey a little bit.She was staring at me,her beady little eyes staring into my direction.I felt like she could see through me as if I was some sort of ghost.She was still dead silent.I felt like there was something pulling us closer.

Slowly,slowly and slowly I was getting nearer to Sqaishey's face.I could hear her breathing.I felt her hands wrap around my neck,while I placed my on her hips.I shut my eyes and leaned forward then Sqaishey did.

SMACK!

Our lips touched.It was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.She pulled away and stared down at the floor,blushing.I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

Stampy-"Did you have a good time?"

She stared right at me and smiled.

Sqaishey-"Yes,I did."