Daddy

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up in the morning laying on my bed.On a chair,I saw Stampy snoring quietly.It looked as if he watched me to make sure I was safe when I slept.I really love this guy who I met but,I feel like this won't last forever.I feel like something else might ruin my little visit here.What if I have to return back home now!What if Stampy has to leave?What if Melanie decided she wanted him back? (Screw this if she comes back)I was just getting ahead of myself,I thought.I just overthink things,you know?I just have to think positive and not try to think of those negative events which could happen at anytime.Okay,this pep talk I'm giving to myself is just making me even more nervous.

I sat up and looked around the room for my suitcase.I found that it fell over in the little corner next to the closet.I got out of bed and grabbed my suitcase,then I went to the bathroom.

~Even More Leytar~

Stampy's POV

I woke up and I didn't see Sqaishey laying on her bed anymore.I overslept again,I thought.I sleepily stood up and went out of the room.On the couch,I saw Sqaishey sitting down sipping some tea from a mug.She was happily reading newspapers.Immediately,my sleepyness was exchanged by happiness.I felt happy to see Sqaishey.Its like when she is happy,I'm happy too.I couldn't bare to see Sqaishey cry.

Interrupting my deep conversation with myself,there was a knock at the door.I went to the door and opened it.There was a man standing there in formal attire.He looked very serious about something.

That fancy man in fancy attire-"Are you Mr. Garrett? If not,then I beg your pardon for interrupting you."

Stampy-"Oh..uh no!No need to beg for my pardon. I am Mr. Garrett of who you speak of.How may I help you,sir?"

That fancy man in fancy attire-"Do you know anyone here named Bethany Bates?"

For a moment,I thought about it.He patiently waited there,wondering if I was ever gonna answer his question.Then Sqaishey went over to where were at.She looked at him,surprised.While the man glared at her,unamused.

That glaring dude in fancy attire-"Bethany!I ought to know why you haven't return home yet!Do not just stare at me and act as if you were very astonished!Tell me at once,Bethany.Me and your mother were very worried."

Sqaishey-"But Dad,I was having so much fun with Joseph!"

The very angry man in fancy attire-"You are coming home,Bethany Bates this instant!Understand?"

Sqaishey started to sob.I felt like she was leaving.No,she is leaving.I really felt hurt on how he just popped up and said she had to leave.What if I never see Sqaishey again?Will I be happy with my life without Sqaishey?I felt like crying now too.The man must have noticed and he looked rather concerned.

Concerned man in fancy attire-"I guess I upset my little girl.She could stay,but she has to visit us.Could you please tell her that?"

He was smiling at me.I nodded,tearing up a bit.He left in his grand Lamborghini and he waved goodbye.I was just glad she still doesn't have to leave...

*****
Okay,for a moment I thought of actually leaving but I was kind enough to say nah to myself so BE HAPPY.

😄

~Lulu ❤️