Confessions Are Made

Sqaishey's POV

I kept on sobbing on Stampy's shoulder.I felt like I have never seen him for years.But then,I saw Melanie behind Stampy.I glared at her,then her smile turned into a frown.I crossed my arms.Then I pointed at her.

Sqaishey-"MELANIE!Why did you do this to me?!"

I started to cry again.

Melanie's POV

I sighed.Then I told her all I knew.

Melanie-"I was jealous,Beth.I threatened you so you could stay here,while I pretend to be you and stay with Stampy again."

The least thing I expected her to do was...

Forgive me.I thought she would slap me.Instead,she hugged me,while I was the one who cried.

I'll give you a little bit of backstory-

My life was very simple.I had a lot of friends.My parents loved me,and I loved them too.

But one day,Joey came to my life.I became really in love with him.Those curls,those eyes and that smile...

But,I never actually thought of us breaking up.

Stampy's POV

I thought this would be the perfect time to tell her.I sighed,then I smiled at her.I had this crush on her ever since we met.I really really liked her.No, I meant loved.

I picked up my courage.Then finally,I asked her.

Stampy-"Sqaish-Sqaishey,I have had th-this huge cru-crush on you."

Sqaishey gasped.

Sqaishey-"Me too!I never thought you actually had a crush on me..."

Then,I blushed.My cheeks turned a bright red. (like a tomato)

Stampy-"Can we just start over again?We could go on dates and stuff?

Sqaishey-"Sure,that would make me better."

Then,she smiled.