Playing Hunger Games

Stampy's POV

We played hunger games together for like an hour. It was really fun playing with Sqaishey.

First, we entered the Emerald Isle. There was a mob of fans surrounding me while Sqaishey was jumping up and down behind them saying-

Sqaishey-"HI STAMPYY! I AM A HUGE FAN!!"

She giggled. We went to the Hunger Games area then chose a game. Finally,we found one and we went in. While waiting for it to start,me and Sqaishey just did some parkour and we goofed around. After a while of waiting, the game started and we were in our pods.

5....
4....
3....
2....
1....
0!

Go go go go! I dashed for a chest,inside I found a wooden axe, a cobweb, and a raw pork chop. Sqaishey said she found a fishing rod, leather boots and a cake. When she mentioned cake,I immediately got excited while she just giggled in the background.

We went inside a house and grabbed all the loot that we could find.

~At Death match~

It was me, Sqaishey and a penguin.
We were fighting to the death. Sqaishey immediately ran away from the penguin while he/she was chasing behind her. Then,I grabbed out my iron sword and hit him/her on the back. The penguin turned around and started stabbing me. Sqaishey came to the rescue and killed the penguin.

It was only me and Sqaishey left, who will win?