Sister Pt. 2

Sqaishey's POV

"My-my sis-sister?" I mumbled. Dad and mom gave me a warm smile and nodded. This can't be happening. "I know it's crazy, Beth," My mom sighed. "But you just have to accept her." My dad nodded in agreement. "Your mother is right. She was given to us and you should treat her like she is your best present ever." The lectures they gave me made me cry. I started tearing up, so I went to my room and shut the door.

I sat down at the bed. Not being here for 2 months, I felt really uncomfortable. The main reason was because the room was decorated in lots of pink hearts, streamers and the room was painted in a light pink color. Definitely not what my room looked like before. "My sister, right..." I groaned. I realized that they were going to make this her room. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I could hear my parents talking to one another. "But you just have to accept her." I said in a childish tone. My mom's voice grew louder as she talked to my dad. "Oh! And how you should treat her like your best present ever! BLA BLA BLA!" I yelled. My mom's voice grew louder as she talked to my dad. Then she stopped talking to him. "Bethany Bates, come here this instant!" She called in a very irritatingly loud tone.

I slumped my way out the door and to my mother. "Bethany Bates," My mother yelled--She is seriously mad when she calls me by my first and last name--angrily. "Have you lost your respect?!" I remained silent. The baby started crying and their attention turned to my sister. "Don't cry, Annica..." Mom cooed. I turned around and stomped to the door. Then I went out and slammed it shut.

I took in a large amount of fresh air. I could still hear mom and dad cooing at her, "Don't cry, Anne." My dad whispered. "DON'T CRY, ANNE!" I yelled mockingly again.

"Bethany Bates, I heard that!" Mom yelled.

(Name suggestion by Buttercup537)