The Shady Man

Sqaishey's POV

Was I really gonna leave?I should've known,I was leaving.Or was I?I don't even know if I was going to.I went to my room and sat down at the side of my bed.I was wiping away my tears with my palms.My eyes were red from crying,but I didn't care.I looked out the window and I saw my dad driving away.I couldn't believe it,I stood up and went to the window.I opened it and waved over and over again until he was out of sight.I sighed in relief.But I still have to admit,I miss my parents.They must've gotten worried when I wasn't home yet.

I went to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror.I looked terrible,my eyes were red,there were tear stains on my clothes and my hair is all over the place!

~Leytar~

I saw Stampy when I opened the door.He hugged me and I hugged back.I felt so relieved I didn't have to leave.Stampy and I went over to the couch and we watched some TV.

Stampy-"Hey Sqaishey,wanna go out today?"

Sqaishey-"Sure,where do you wanna go?"

Stampy-"To the park,I guess."

Sqaishey-"That's a good idea."

Then I winked at him and he laughed a little.I went to my room and got dressed.Afterwards,me and Stampy went to the car.I hopped in the passenger's seat and he sat at the driver's seat.He started the engine and we went to the park.

~At the park~

It was a nice sunny day to stay in the park.Me and Stampy found a swing set a and I sat on one of the seats.Stampy pushed me then I went up,when I came down he pushed me even harder.Then I went high up and I felt like at this rate,I could touch the clouds.The wind blew through my hair and I shut my eyes.I felt like I was free or something.I opened my eyes again and the swing has stopped.

I looked behind me but didn't see Stampy there.Suddenly,it turned dark and I couldn't see anything.Then My eyes started adjusting to the darkness.Thats when I realized it was when we were at the top cart of the Ferris wheel.I looked around and I saw myself with Stampy.I tried to touch myself,but I didn't feel her...or myself I guess.

I looked over to the other cart,then I saw a shady looking man.I felt like he was watching us...or them?Then there was a flash and I opened my eyes.I was sitting on the swing,it was starting to get dark.I still couldn't find Stampy.

I wonder,

Does that man know anything about his disappearance?