Trouble In Paradise.

*EDITED*

   I'm Drew Gonzalez ,the one and only.
    Many people think I'm some lost cause looking to be pitied upon because I'm not as 'socially advanced' as most teens but they are all unutterably wrong on so many levels of incorrectism,if that is even a word.

  I'm very social, people just tend to undermine me and I get a little snappy.
I could be a nice and social person if I enjoyed human kind.

  The population in my school is filled with Arrogant sluts, dumb sluts,dirty sluts, and cheer sluts but my highschool is nowhere near cliché.
  Just because every girl there are a little out there does not mean that they are all the 'mean girls' everyone is overall normal but they like skipped the part in their life where they had morals
Okay Im probably exaggerating a bit but seriously you probably won't find one 'good girl' there.

  Instead of dealing with actual humans I keep my interests in books and television.
  Doctor Who is my life and I honestly could watch the same episode everyday and never tired but listening to the same human talk all the time in real life is completely frustrating.
   So having friends is not my go to.
Friends require being a caring and loving person but I honestly don't have much love for anyone but my family and the Minions.

  I remember when I first decided that being a loner was just the way life had to be. I was in the 3rd grade and this stupid bitch whose name I never cared to learn told me I had a boys name and all I do was play with the boys and she called me gay and a bunch of other things.

  I have nothing against lesbians or anything its just that Im not one and I took offense to that considering that just because I didn't wear everything pink and have my hair in pig tails and played with only boys, that girl would assume that I liked girls.

  After that day I stopped talking to everyone...well that is after I kicked the girls ass and left her in the wood chips at the playground.

Anyway...back to present time. I'm currently playing GTA5 online and these guys are hilariously dumb.

  To avoid pervs I created a guy character but guys fail to realize that. Even with my very girly voice.

  They say I sound like a chick all the time but I slyly deny.

  See me? I have mad manipulative skills. I am the youngest and also the only girl.
  I get what I want and it doesn't just work with dad it works with everyone.
  I know a guys weakness. Just because I'm nerdy doesn't mean I'm filled with acne and have a scratchy voice and listen Taylor Swift and have a retainer or braces.

  I'm pretty darn attractive if you ask me and I've got a nice body but I don't flaunt it.
I don't have a signature outfit I don't wear converse with everything and I don't wear glasses. I wear a variety of styles. I wear band shirts, crop tops, tank tops, dresses,skinny jeans, shorts,sweats, skirts,converse, boots,flats and even heels.

  I just despise the color pink and a rarely have girly emotions until that time of the month or I see Channing Tatum on t.v.

  But overall I'm just a girl that enjoys sports, video games,and I don't get grossed out by worms and shit like that.

  "Are you gonna shoot him or what!?"
  My brother Jonathan asks gesturing to the screen where my opponent is a few feet away not paying attention.

I quickly pull my gun and aim at my targets head ready to shoot when boom! WASTED.
rjk_gunsman7 creams you!

  I almost cried. I hadn't gotten killed in a month and he finally broke my record. Honestly I was only on level 78 and I had gotten this game long ago I just don't have much time for it anymore.
I scream no and put my head in my hands. My other brother Carlos walks in smirking "Trouble in Paradise?" He asks me.