*7*Unforeseen Love

**First edit: 02/20/16**

**Second edit: 10/09/17**

Unforeseen Love
Chapter7

"Come on already. You're acting like a six year old Zack." I cross my arms over my chest, refusing to get out of the car.

"No. I'm not going to cause drama. I'll get out when you leave."

"I'm not going anywhere. Now either you get out and walk with me or I can be a dick to you again."

"You wouldn't dare." He shrugs. 

"You're right, I wouldn't. Now get out of the car already please."  I sigh and nod. 

"Fine." I grab my bag off of the floor and hook on one shoulder. When I go to stand up and get out, he stops me. I stare at him weirdly and he just says,

"Hold on. Kiss me first." I hesitantly nod an pull his mouth down to mine. Our lips touch and it's as if I my whole body almost goes haywire. His lips taste like candy, forbidden candy.

"There. Now you can go." He moves his hands off of the ledge on the door and let's me get out.  I push the door closed behind me and begin the walk towards the building with him hot on my trail. All I can smell until we get up to the doors is the scent of his oh so sexy cologne.

"I'll see you later." I hear him mumble before he dashes off in the direction of where his friends are standing. I drag my feet all the way to my locker and slam it open. As I throw my books in I feel myself almost start to panic. What if he doesn't keep his word? 

"Dang, what's with the look crabby pants?" I hear from beside me and I look to see my one and only friend Alice. She leans against the locker next to mine with her books held to her chest. 

"Nothing." I mutter and close up my locker after grabbing what I need. I lean back against it, banging my head on it backwards in the process.

"Yeah. That's really nothing." She says sarcastically. "Anyway, I come to ask if you did Jefferson's homework?" I roll my eyes and lean down to the ground, grabbing my bag. That's Alice for you. She never remembers to do her homework. 

"Here." I hand the paper to her and she kisses my cheek before rushing off to her class. I might as well head to mine too.

As I swing my bag over my shoulder and start walking, I can see Eric standing a few feet ahead of me standing there laughing and smiling with his friends. I smile when I pass him and he shoots me a wink. Out of the corner of my eye, I see his friends give him a weird look  and he just shrugs his shoulders. The smile on my face is most definitely huge now.

Once I'm in the classroom I make sure to head straight to the back of the room, like I always do. Mrs. Jess can barely see anything unless it's right in front of her face so it's best to stay away from the front of the room.

I hear loud laughter and giggling come from the grit of the room and I look to see Eric and some if his bro's and hoe's walk in. The girls sit down and I can see their skirts ride up more than necessary. I look to see all of the guys stare intently and then there is Eric who just sits there and does nothing. That's right, don't pay attention to the hoe. 

....................

"Hon, cheer up." I hear Alice say beside me as I sit at the lunch table in silence. I didn't even touch my lunch. My eyes stay glued on Eric the whole time and it's as if I don't even exist. The only time he has even acknowledged me was in the parking lot and in the hall once. I guess it's a little better than getting banged into the lockers some more.