The Pawns that Gleam= Book 3

Hola mes senoritas (I believe that was a combo of French and Spanish),

So, I took the day to think about some scene possibilities for the third book. What I normally do with stories (well, what I'm doing for the Knight saga) is I let scenes jump around in my brain, take notes on them with snippets of dialoge or what ever appriopriate imagery fits, etc. then I write it by hand, type it, edit it, and the final product is a dozen times better than what was in my head.

But, of course, no matter how much I plan out, the actual story will just flow and be better than anything I could have planned.

***Fun fact: 'Gabriella' was a last minute decision. I knew I wanted to bring some of Angie's relatives into the story, but I wasn't sure how. Then I listened to Mirrors by JT and it hit me (even though his song is about love and how couples are each other's complements, their 'mirrors' and Gabby was a she-devil from hell). Plus, I knew I needed a big finale and Gabby helped me out lol.

For this third book, I've come up with everything from some honeymoon tidbits (courtesy of LovedbyStylesXX),  Louis getting out of jail and shocking you guys in some interesting ways, Angie getting preggers so their 'golden puzzle' won't fit so well (lol), possible pregnancy complications *cough Angie's mom*, some snippets on raising the baby...

Harry's reaction to a baby given his daddy issues...

Angie's reaction to being a mom given mommy issues...

(I personally think seeing the boys' reactions to helping raise the baby will be quite interesting lol, especially uncle Danny aww 'uncle' Danny).

And if you didn't pick up on it, 'pawns' refers to the game of chess, which would include knights and queens and what not, so it works with the imagery of the storyline, but even more importantly, PAWNS signify golden Hangela BABIES!!

I will also have to do quite a bit of research on pregnancy to get the facts and milestones and what not. I just took a course on developmental psych ( I got an A- thank you very much) and we learned everything from conception to birth, to childhood to death.

**Fun fact: babies can dream in the womb. Well, let's hope Angie's baby doesn't have the kind of flashback/nightmares she had about Harry dying in the first book :/

That's all for now. I will update the first chapter in the next few days, but my cousin is having a party  cause he's getting hitched in July and I've got more family coming in so I won't be able to update more than a chapter.

Love, 

Mariam Xx