ch.46 Be(come)

I would have asked him to stop so that we could catch our breath, but Harry’s endurance was admirable and I didn’t want to offend him by asking him to slow down.  

But I didn’t have to say a word. Sure enough, just as the waves were dying down, so was Harry. His breath grew deep and heavy over my chest, making my nipples hardened from the rush of cold air on my burning body.

He leaned up with elbows on either side of me as he tried to get up, but he had been keeping up for so long, longer than he ever has, that he had barely an ounce of energy left.

He collapsed over me and our chests heaved, competing for air. The film of sweat on his golden skin mixed with the salty sea air and moistened my skin.

Harry grinned as his tired soldier rubbed lightly against my vee and his face was between my breasts.

I covered my nipples as he started to bite down.

“Hey” he teased when he pushed my hands away.

“You’re going to give me bruises if you bit down again” I told him as I stubbornly tried to cover them again.

“I’ll be gentle” he promised with a sneaky wink.

Then he moved my hands and pinned my wrists back on the blanket.

He lowered his tongue over my breast but didn’t bite down this time. He just played and toyed with it as if it were some kind of spongy jell-o. Then he took my other breast and did the same soft toying.

“I need to get me a pair of these” he smirked.

I pushed at his chest and took advantage of his lack of energy. Harry fell back on the blanket and my mouth was free to roam along his torso.

I pinned his strong wrists down. Even though he could easily get back up, he let me have my way over him.

So I let my tongue glide down his neck to his chest. I circled around his nipple (all four of them) and bit down on them.

He winced slightly.

“How does that feel?” I asked him with a sly grin.

He moaned deeply, answering my question, but not giving me the answer I wanted.

I bit down harder, wanting to make him feel some of the beautiful pain he caused me.

“You wanna suck?” he cocked a brow.

I slid my tongue down his middle, cutting him in half. Then I stopped just where his v-line began. I looked at the beautifully carved, angular cut, then down at his most prized possession.

“How bout you go a little lower” he winked as he clasped his hand around my neck and tugged me down closer, until my breath was over that vigorous, but now tired soldier.

He moaned when my breath became heavy over him.

“Taste me and taste yourself” he hissed.

I slid my hand up along his thigh and I felt the veins in his legs constrict in anticipation.

I grabbed teasingly at his inner thigh, dangerously close to his groin, but not on it.

He groaned in painful anxiety.

I slid my tongue around his opening, circling it just as he had done with my nipple.

He grasped my neck and tugged me closer, but I had closed my mouth.

“Read me your poem” I said as I licked his soldier, then I looked up into Harry’s eyes. I wanted to satisfy him, but also have that control again.