ch.45 Rhythm of the ocean

Then I turned around slowly to face Harry.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head at his neck. Harry slid his hands along my back and pressed my closer against his chest, until me fit like our special puzzle.

Then he started to take long strides and held my arm out like I was his personal ballernia. He spun me around once.

"Harry, I still can't dance" I laughed.

"That's ok" he smiled casually.

I looked closer into his eyes as I tried to figure out what was going in that stubborn and mischievous mind of his. 

He laughed.

"You dance with your body, not with your words" he whispered closer to my ear.

His warm breath sent a roll of heat down my spine.

"Just listen" he told me in a hushed tone as he took my hand and put it over his heart.

I felt his heart beat kick up when my hand travelled up to his neck and rested there. 

"I'm listening" I whispered softly.

He grinned and tugged me hard against his chest. Then he took a long stride back, but he tripped on something and I fell hard on top of him.

"Well if you wanted to cuddle, you could have just asked" he winked and he pulled the blanket around me, keeping me down on his torso.

I could feel his heart beating with mine. But a low hum against my vee was awakening as well...

I shook my head and laughed. As I started to get up, he tickled my sides and I fell back down on his chest again.

"Hey" I protested, but he took my wrist and pulled me back down over his chest.

"Ok, maybe I wanna cuddle" he grinned and he pushed me down on the blanket and held my wrists down when I squirmed.

Then he started to kiss along my neck and his curls tickled my chest and I shifted a bit more.

"This dress bothering you?" he asked seriously. Then he added a wink. 

I laughed. 

He nuzzled one my straps and tugged down with his teeth.

"Is your belt too tight?" I asked as I raised a brow.

My gaze rested on his lips and my hand went along his thigh and rested very close at his groin. I felt a warm vibration deep in his pants and I grinned in triumph. It was a nice change- being the one to touch instead of be touched. To see the other person come to you and be at your mercy.

Harry looked down at me under him and was quiet a moment.

Hastily, he slid his hand under me and lifted me slightly as he tugged at the dress zipper.

I reached for his belt and pulled him to me, until I could feel his lock growing, pressing at the boundary of his pants and against my lock. 

He groaned deeply.

I tugged at his bow tie and kissed along his neck and down his chest.

Harry yanked my dress down swiftly and tossed it aside. 

He leaned close on top of me. His body emitted an aura of heat and shielded me from any wandering eyes on the dock.

I undid the buttons of his shirt as his tongue explored my breasts again.

He tugged and rolled his tongue around my nipple until it hardened under his teeth.

I whimpered quietly.

Then he pressed his key hard against my lock, as if urging me to undress him faster.

I gasped and almost ripped the last button off when he pressed even harded.  

Then I tugged his belt off and he pulled his pants down.

He reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out two condoms.

I yanked his boxers off and he stared at me and my surprising urgence. 

He groaned painfully and pleasurably as I slowly slid the condoms on him.

His lock wasn't as intimidating, not nearly as much as the first time, when I was afraid to even look at it. It was still vigorous and powerful, but now I could control it with the slights touch or lick. So I reached close and touched the tip of his lock and circled around the opening. I grinned as I realized I had found the source of his innumerable heat.

"Angie" he moaned deeply and he clenched his fists, holding himself back from peaking prematurely.

I let the elastic slap against his tender skin, which sent him into a whirlwind and released the burning white fire deep in his body. Then I slid my fingers carefully along his loyal soldier as he stood erect, ready for duty.

Harry grasped a fist full of sand on either side of me as his breath grew heavy and quick over my breasts.

Now it was his turn. Harry slid his sturdy hands up and down my inner thighs as he built waves within me that were about to crash harder and moister than the ocean tide in front of us.

Harry pressed his fingers to my vee and felt the newly moistened spot. He grinned triumphantly and tugged at my panties until they fell to my ankles.

Then he pulled the blanket higher over us until we looked like one large boulder intricately twisted and moving within and against each other.

He pinned my wrists down and grinded into me with such urgent force, I knew I had excited him by dominating him for the slighest moment.

I moaned breathlessly as he kept up with the dangerous rhythm of the ocean waves.

Harry licked down my neck and down to my breasts again as he tried to distract me from his vigorous thrusting.

I moaned a deep, sinfully pleasurous moan.

Harry let his hot breath fan over my nipples as he sucked hard and thrust deep.

I gasped. He's never been this urgent, not even at graduation. For a moment, I was afraid the condoms might rip if he pressed any harder or faster.

"I stole you" he grinned a wicked, eager grin.

I looked into those hard, forest-green marbles. He took my split second of distraction to thrust lower and harder. 

"Harry" I whispered in a breathy voice.

My back arched and my chest felt about ready to burst. I tugged at the back of his neck and dug my nails deep in his skin.

A raspy groan escaped his lips.

But he continued to keep up with the rhythm of waves until I was filled up past my abdomen. I could almost feel the second baby finding a soft nesting spot in my stomach as his maniac of a father sent me to oblivion.