ch.12 Blink

Harry started drive me back home.

Danny had left with the rest of the boys and Becky had gone with Liam. I was glad I didn’t have to say anything to Liam just yet because first off, I had nothing to say really. He had all the explaining to do. I mean, if he wanted to practice that speech on me before he said it to Becky, that’s fine, but he should have told me ahead of time. I don’t like being out of the loop.

I heard Harry’s truck grumble angrily as he parked it.

I looked out the window and saw that we were outside our restaurant.

“Harry, what are-” I started to ask, but he pressed his lips to mine and quieted me down.

“The restaurant’s closed” he reminded me. “So I was hoping we could celebrate on our own” he winked.

“Will you be the waiter?” I asked teasingly.

“I’ll wait on your every word” he purred close to my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his head down just a tad bit closer and kissed him this time.

“Or your every kiss” he winked. I laughed and kissed him again. And this time, I led his tongue in our familiar dance.

I unbuckled Harry’s seatbelt and he undid mine. He pulled me into his lap and I kissed him more freely now. “Angie” he whispered in his deep rasp. His breath fanned along my neck, making me want to kiss him that much longer.

“Shh” I whispered against his lips. “Don’t waste the moment” I told him and pushed him down on the seat so that I was on top of him.

I straddled his waist with my legs, keeping him in my own little trap.

“Since when did you trap me?” he grinned and I leaned close to those dimples.

“Since I became a high school graduate” I whispered in his ear.

I watched as a slight shiver ran through his body.

Then he got up and leaned on his elbows.

“You should graduate more often” he purred and tugged at the strap of my dress with his teeth.

I laughed.

Harry ran his lips along my neck and followed the contour of my dress as he marked me like his personal treasure map.

His hands held my wrists down gently, but still with his personal possessive touch.

“X marks the spot” he hissed as his lips continued to trail down my chest and to my stomach.

Then he stopped and looked up at me. He glanced at the clock and sat upright, pulling me back in his lap, his trap. I leaned my head against his chest and let my eyes open and close to the rhythm of his breathing.   

“Let’s celebrate inside” he told me quietly.

I shook my head slowly.

“What’s the difference?” I asked softly as I played with his fingers. “It will just be the two of us, so it doesn’t matter where we are” I smiled.

Harry grinned.

“Yes, but there’s no food in here. Well, unless I can continue to taste you” he winked.

I tugged at a loose curl of his and laughed.

“Ok, we’ll go inside” I agreed. My stomach grumbled quietly and I realized I was actually pretty hungry.

“See even she agrees” he grinned.

“She?” I asked, slightly paranoid about what he had risked earlier.