pregnant not crippled

"We're here." Reid said smiling at the sight of palm trees scattered throughout the beautiful city of Miami. JJ's eyes lit up as she hugged Reid tightly. "No way!" she said gasping. "You know how much I wanted to come to Miami! Spence! This is perfect." JJ said kissing Spencer softly, and then looking out the car window at all the sights. Reid smiled and watched as JJ looked around, pointing at palm trees, and laughing at tourists like a child. "So where are we going to first?" Reid asked, helping JJ out of the car in the hotel parking lot. "You tell me." she said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him gently on the cheek. "Well, I know how much you love to shop, and how much you love beaches, and that you have grown out of you swimsuits thanks to the little one,so I was thinking we could do a bit of shopping if you would like." Reid said smiling widely as she grinned with excitement. "Yeah! Totally! Let's go!" she said enthusiastically. "Wait wait, of course we will do all that, but tonight I wanna do something special. There's a wonderful restaurant down there a few blocks, and I was thinking we could have one last-" Reid said being interrupted by JJ, "One more," she added. "One more romantic dinner, before our dates consist of pizza and chicken nuggets with french fries." Reid said laughing. "Sounds great Spence." JJ said grabbing her suitcase from the trunk. "So do you have any good stores in mind?" Reid asked taking JJ's suitcase from her. "I'm pregnant not crippled." JJ said laughing, snatching her suitcase back from Reid. "No ma'am. You're carrying quite the load in your stomach right now, and you don't need to carry and excess twenty pounds along with that." Reid said grabbing back the suitcase playfully as JJ rolled her eyes. "Whatever." JJ said laughing. "But a nice big mall sounds great. Give me some statistics on Miami shopping malls Spence." JJ said as Reid checked into the hotel. "Well, the bayside marketplace is a huge tourist attraction." Reid said smiling. "Sounds absolutely wonderful." JJ said as Reid and her stepped inside the hotel elevator. The room was beautiful and big. "Spence! You did not have to do this! It's just a little vacation!" JJ said smiling. "Oh my God look babe!" JJ yelled running to the balcony like a small child. "Miami is gorgeous! Look! Its a beach! Its huge! Ooh! Spence check it out!" JJ said enthusiastically. JJ laughed and smiled and pointed as Reid admired her cute glances every now and then. "Thank you Spence. This is perfect." JJ said wrapping her arms around his neck, with her feet far behind her in order to avoid bumping him with her bump. "I love you so much Dr. Spencer Reid." JJ said as she kissed Reid. As soon as their lips met, there seemed to be no end in sight. Reid smiled widely through the kiss, breaking it. "You deserve it." Reid said pulling her into a tight hug. He held back tears as he held her in his arms, the love of his life against him.