you're cute

JJ and Reid entered their honeymoon suite as Reid let out a loud laugh. On the bed there were rose petals and towels made into the shape of swans.
"Shut up Spence it's cute." JJ said walking in to the room grinning at the decorations scattered across the bed.
"You're cute." Spencer said grabbing her waist from behind. He moved his hands down to her hips and kissed the side of her neck softly. JJ wrapped her hands around his neck as she turned around to look at him.
"Spence," she said kissing him on the cheek. He grabbed her underneath her legs and placed her on the bed as he positioned himself over top of her on the bed.
"Spence!" she said laughing. He giggled, "Yes?" he asked pausing from kissing her neck.
"Are we really gonna have sex right now?" she asked, concerned, pointing to where he had been shot only a week earlier. He looked down at his side and back at JJ. "Hell yes." he said in a quiet voice, leaning in and smashing his soft lips against hers. She kissed him back and then broke the heated kiss. "Easy tiger." she whispered, pushing him on to his back. "Oh," Spencer whispered to himself. JJ had never taken lead before, but it turned him on. She straddled his waist as his pants got tighter and tighter. She leaned over and kissed his neck as he slid off her red dress. "No, no, no!" she whispered, placing a finger over his lip. "My turn," she whispered, grabbing him by his red tie. She undid the tie as he held her waist tightly. She took off his shirt as she moved herself down to the buttons on his pants. She looked up at him as she slid off his pants, followed by his boxers. "My turn." he whispered, mocking her with a high voice. He took off her undergarments, and kissed her passionately. "I love you." she whispered, as he placed her on her back. "I love you more," he whispered back. "Prove it." she said, putting her hands behind her on the bed. He teased her, before thrusting himself into her. She yelled his name as he let out a soft moan. "Jaydge," he whispered as he felt himself climaxing. He moaned as JJ screamed his name. He kissed her neck as they let each other go. "Spence," JJ asked concerned as Spencer was holding his side. "Oh Spence are you okay?" she asked, coming close to comfort him. "Worth it." he said laughing. "Ooh," he said, as laughing only added to the pain. "Alright Spence," JJ said laughing and hugging him. "I'm gonna go shower, want in?" she asked, twirling her hair around her finger. "I'm good actually, I'll go pour this champagne." he said giving her a peck on the cheek. "You're no fun," she said, tossing him a robe. She smiled as he went to go pour the champagne. Reid smiled to himself as he poured the bottle into the two glasses that were left in the suite, one labeled mrs., the other labeled mr.. Reid was in love. So so in love.

(hey yall sorry this chapter isn't that good it's a transition chapter and sorry about how bad it is never wrote smut lmao)