the "uncomfortable" seat

Later that night JJ had fallen asleep on the left side of Reid's hospital bed. The bed was quite big, and JJ had plenty of room to sleep.
"Knock knock." Rossi yelled as he busted through the door.
"Shh." Reid whispered whiled moving JJ's hair to her side. Rossi laughed and looked down at JJ, then back up at Reid, as he raised one eyebrow.
"Well alright kid. But chef Rossi has prepared you a lovely piece of cake if you would like it." Rossi laughed as he uncovered a small slice of chocolate cake. It had green fondant coating the slice, with a small fondant action figure of Reid placed on top. Reid giggled and took the slice from Rossi. "Voila!" Rossi whispered cautiously, trying not to wake a sleeping JJ.
"Thanks Rossi." Reid said, smiling at the black converse shoes Rossi so meticulously placed on Reid's fondant feet.
"No problem kid. How are you feeling?"
"I'm alright. Better than JJ." he sighed, twirling a piece of her hair around his ring finger.
"What's wrong with her Reid?"
"She thought it was her fault."
Rossi tilted his head confused, "What was her fault?"
"She blamed herself for me getting shot. She thought that if she would've just ran a little faster, or just shot Roger instead of tackling him, then we'd be back in Quantico and I wouldn't have this hole in my stomach like I do now. But in all reality, she's the reason I'm here. Roger could've aimed for my head. Then I'd never had made it onto the gurney." Reid smiled, as JJ began to stretch and yawn. JJ began to blush as she realized she had been sleeping on a wounded agent in front of Rossi. "SSA Rossi!" she yelled. "This is not what it looks like! I swear we were just-" Rossi began to chuckle as he pat her shoulder.
"I know JJ." JJ tried her best to smile as she realized her mascara was smeared down her cheeks. "Oh God I'm a mess." JJ said frowning.
"Jaydge," Spencer whispered.
"Listen JJ, don't beat yourself up over this. You saved two lives. If you would've killed Roger both Reid and him wouldn't be here right now."
"So you're saying its a good thing I spared the life of a serial killer?" JJ asked.
"Not necessarily. I'm just saying that it's not your fault. We had a psychopathic killer, that you caught, and saved a pretty damn amazing agent here if I say so myself. " Rossi grinned, causing JJ to smile at Reid.
"I agree," JJ said as she smiled back at Rossi.
"Hey pretty- oh wow." Morgan said as he walked in, winking at Reid, who still was lying next to JJ in his hospital bed.
"Shut up Morgan." Reid said, causing JJ and Rossi to laugh. Reid joined along in the laughter but quickly stopped as his side began to hurt.
"You alright pretty boy?" Morgan asked.
"Yeah, yeah, oh hey, what time is it?" Reid asked.
"About 11:30 pm why?"
"I think I'm due for some painkillers. Rossi could you-" Reid replied.
"I'm on it kid." Rossi said as he left to go get the nurse. Morgan turned around as Rossi left and then walked over to Reid and JJ, as he sat down in the chair next to his or what seemed to be now their bed.
"Hey you two, what happened in here." Morgan asked, looking at JJ with a smirk.
"Nothing, why would you ask?" Reid quickly responded.
"Hmm, I don't know maybe because you and JJ are laying in the same bed, not at all keeping your distance from each other, but I'm sure you have an explanation for that don't you pretty boy!" Morgan said as he laughed.
"My seat was getting quite uncomfortable, and I was tired." JJ said as Reid nodded his head.
"This seat?" Morgan asked in a sarcastic tone, as he readjusted himself in the cushioned seat. "I don't know, it's pretty comfortable if you'd ask me."
"She was cold. She wanted to be warm," Reid said, as JJ agreed.
"Ding dong, you're wrong. It's a sauna in here Reid!" Morgan said.
"Well it's the truth-" Reid and JJ both snapped back.
"Cut the crap. I'm not stupid." Morgan said laughing to himself.
"How'd you-" JJ said being cut off by Reid. "Shut up." he whispered.
"Aw it's okay lovebirds. Reid, dumbass, I see your hickey." Morgan said hysterically, pointing at Reid's neck. Reid blushed as JJ tried to cover it with his hospital gown.
"Reid! You're injured! I'd be careful." Morgan joked.
"Oh really?" Reid said jokingly, with a smirk. JJ looked over at him as he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her quickly. JJ blushed again as he grabbed his side. "Ow," he moaned.
"Play on pretty boy." Morgan laughed as he got up and started to walk out.
"Morgan! Wait!" Reid yelled.
"Yeah?" he asked, turning around to see JJ and Reid looking at each other.
"Don't tell a single soul. No one. Not even Prentiss," JJ said laughing, as Reid nodded his head.
"Whatever you say." Morgan said walking off as he winked.
"Hey, what was that all about?" Rossi said coming in followed by a familiar short nurse.
"Nothing." JJ and Reid said together as the nurse prepped Reid for his painkillers. The nurse looked at JJ, as she gestured for her to say nothing about the earlier incident. The nurse laughed and continued on with Reid's painkillers.
"Alright kiddo. I'm out. Hope you feel better. See you bright and early tomorrow." Rossi said leaving the room humming a small Italian tune to himself.