honeymoon suite

Reid and JJ arrived at their hotel at around 1:00 am. The hotel was lovely. In the middle of Manhattan. The lobby was small, and quite cozy. Morgan had rented the two a room near his, so they could be close to each other in case Reid suffered a sudden emergency.
"Morgan sure did chose a decent hotel, huh Reid." JJ said, admiring a chandelier overtop of their heads. "Reid?" she asked, as he hadn't responded. She looked over to see him grabbing his side once again in pain. "Babe," she said softly as she held him close to her. "JJ, can we maybe stay inside tomorrow. I've been aching all day. I need to lay down." he said quietly.
"Spence, I'm so sorry." JJ said, holding him tightly as they walked to the check in desk.
"Hello! Ah, are you Mr. and Mrs. Reid?" a short Asian man asked the two.
"Um, actually we're-" Reid said before being cut off by JJ.
"It's doctor and misses actually." JJ said grinning at Reid. Reid raised an eyebrow and nodded his head to the man behind the desk.
"Ah, my apologies. Your honeymoon suite will be in room 612." said the short man.
"Thank you very much." JJ said grabbing the two room keys from behind the desk.
"Oh yes! And congratulations! A man by the name of Derek Morgan left this for you." the man said handing the two a bottle of champagne.
"What the hell Morgan," Reid whispered to himself, causing JJ to giggle.