don't take them away!

The man sat in his parked car for a few minutes before saying a word or moving a muscle. "Um," JJ said softly, trying to get the mans attention. "They're gonna take you away from me." the man said, beginning to cry. "Don't take them away!" the man yelled, pounding his fist in the passenger seat. "Hey! We, we aren't going away. They won't take us away!" Reid said, leaning towards the passenger seat. "Hey, you, you better not take us away. Um, don't you take us! We like it!" Reid said furiously to the empty seat. The man smiled as he opened the car door. "Here we are, the arcade, do you like it?" the man asked raising his eyebrows to the three hostages. "It's awesome!" Morgan said playfully. "I knew you would, see?" the man said to the figure of his imagination, who now seemed to be outside of the car. Morgan, JJ and Reid stayed together walking just barely behind the man, who would look back every few seconds to make sure they were there. The arcade was a few stores away from the police station. "Do you like it? I did a good job?" the man asked, as the three nodded their heads. "Yes, could, could we have a few quarters? So we can, play?" JJ asked the man, trying to distract him long enough to alert either police, or make a run for it. "Yes, but, don't let anyone take you away. Don't leave me. Please, they, they all leave." the man said sniffling. "We won't. We, we love you," Derek said quietly patting his shoulder. "Oh, okay. Wait here!" the man said enthusiastically. "Can, can I come?" Reid asked, receiving glances of disapproval and shock from the two. "Do you want to?" the man asked. "Yes." Reid said. "What the hell." JJ whispered to a Morgan, just loud enough to register with Reid. Reid and the man walked off towards the atm, as Reid tried his best to make a run for it."NO!" the man screamed as JJ tried to run after Reid, he hit the ground. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was a fist, of a betrayed, angry man.