Chapter Thirty-Six ❤️❤️❤️

***Adults POV During The Discussion in Last Chapter***

    "What did she do to herself? Where did she even get any this." Elsa asks.
    "She stole it, and decided that black is her new pastel." Emma remarks shaking her head.
    "Why the hell are we just standing here?" Regina asks, looking between everyone before stepping forward but Rumple stops her.
    "We have to let them have their moment, Henry could be our solution." He says nervously, his heart crushing at the sight of his little girl like this.
    "Well this is rather awkward." David says out loud by accident. Then, Henry's lips crashed against Nora's and Regina and Emma tense up, but can't take their eyes away. Mary Margaret and David feel the need to turn around, and Rumple just shuts his eyes. Regina resists the urge to go over there and rip them apart. That was her son over there kissing a terrible influence and she couldn't do a single thing about it because of a curse. When the kiss ends, and nothing happens, all of them stare wide eyed.
    "Why didn't it work?" Elsa asks as Regina gets angry.
    "They aren't in love." Rumple simply replies with a sigh, knowing that he might never get to have his Mabel back or at least Nora.
    "Are you meaning to tell me that my son just kiss that, thing, for no reason!" Regina says, her temper showing. "I could have told you they weren't in love, they are way too young!"
    "Regina, calm down, do you realize how crushed Henry must feel right now. Nora was... really special to him. Kid probably doesn't even know what to do with himself, I know I didn't." Emma says, thinking back on her first heartbreak, and love troubles. Deep down she actually believed that her son was in love, just like she believed him before, but she knew from experience how real love was. All of their thoughts are interrupted when they see Nora, or Ash grab Henry's chin.
    "Did she just, oh hell no I am going in there and cutting her little hand off." Regina threatens, rushing towards them before all of them stop her.
    "Stop, let them have their moment, no Regina." They all say holding her back.
    "Are we going to ignore the fact that she just touched my so- Her FACE IS ON HENRY'S EAR! I'M GOING IN THERE. IF THIS THING THINKS IT CAN HURT MY SON." Regina says using her magic to push everyone out of her way as she storms towards Nora, a fire ball forming in her hand. But before she could throw it, Ash disappears into a cloud of black smoke.
    "Regina what the hell were you thinking?" Emma says walking towards her.
    "I don't know about you, but I actually care about the safety of my son. That thing could have killed him and you seemed just fine with that." Regina yells back, making Emma seem crazy for having no concern.
    "Of course I care about his safety but what's important right now is that his heart is crushed that the kiss didn't work. And I don't think killing the girl he cares about is going to make that any better." Emma says back. Regina shakes her head angrily, but before she can argue back Emma stops her. "Don't argue back, that won't fix anything."
    "Where's Henry?" Elsa asks just noticing his absence. Emma and Regina turn to see he is nowhere to be found.
    "HENRY!" Regina calls out but there is no response.
    "Just, let him be. He is going through a rough time and he probably needs to be alone. We will find him later." Emma says and everyone nods.
    "So what do we do now? How are we going to fix her?" Elsa questions.
    "Rumple?"
    "I told you already." He says, his voice still focused even though he is deeply upset inside. His Mabel, gone. What had he done? This was all his fault. He will never have the little girl he has been longing for for so many years. Rumple's sad thoughts are interrupted by David's scream.
    "MY TRUCK!!" David says running to his beaten up baby to find an unpleasant surprise. He just now took time to acknowledge the fact that his vandalized truck was still there. The words "Fuck You David" spray painted on the side in black. David's mouth drops and he almost wants to cry. "LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO MY CAR!!" He says angrily, wanted to punch something. Mary Margaret rushes over to her husband to see the damage and holds him before he hurts himself.
    "It's just paint David, we can paint over it." She says to calm his nerves, but David still looks pretty pissed.
    "That's just, rude." He says shaking his head.
    "Well you weren't the nicest to her, you know." Mary says with a chuckle, although she wasn't pleased by her language.
    "Are you really worried about a truck right now, David. Your grandson is heartbroken, we have this girl running a muck in our town doing god knows what, probably causing more trouble. And there seems to be no way to get her back without even more damage." Regina scolds, pacing back and forth.
    "I think I have the right to be concerned about my truck, okay. I am obviously more concerned about the situation." David says back and Regina rolls her eyes.
    "Rumple, there has to be something. Some spell, some potion, some random organ at the edge of the forest, dammit." She says, getting angry.
    "I'm afraid not, Regina. Sadly, there is no other way." Rumple replies.