Chapter Fifteen ❤️❤️❤️

Once everyone leaves, Nora gets up from her chair and walks over to Henry.

"Thank you." She says, wrapping her arms around him. "If you hadn't thought of that, Zelena would live on to torture us forever. And I really hate her, so thanks."

"No problem. I know my mom can do it, she has to. You are going to hug me a lot more often aren't you." Henry says returning the hug before pulling away.

"Yeah." Nora says giggling a bit.

"So. It looks like we have some time on our hands while the family is off fighting an evil witch. What do you all want to do." Archie says, standing to walk over to them.

"You know, Archie. You don't have to babysit us, and we don't need therapy anymore." Nora says.

"Oh yeah, sure. I will just um, stay up here. Alone. You two can go do something, just stay in the hospital. I'm still sort of responsible for making sure nothing happens to you two." Archie says. "Oh and I'm, here is $20 in case you want to go buy food from the hospital cafeteria or something. Don't bother any patients, don't be rude, and don't get yourselves into any trouble." He continues handing Henry the money. "Have fun."

"Thanks Archie." Henry says before heading off down the hall with Nora.

"So, where are we off to?" Nora asks.

"Well we have $20, so I was thinking the cafeteria." Henry says, rounding a corner.

"Oh. Is the food here any good? Because I'm starving." Nora laughs.

"Um. It's food that's usually meant for the patients here. So you never know." Henry shrugs and Nora cringes a bit, imagining the food tasting chemically and healthy.

"Greaaaat." She replies as the enter the cafeteria. The cafeteria consists of an food line with a cashier at the end, and many tables and chairs. Henry and Nora stand at the end of the line and grab their trays and forks.

"So it looks like there is salad, pasta, macaroni and cheese, pizza, hamburgers, some weird wraps, fruit, jello, yogurt, and gluten free cake." Henry says, looking between the people at the food.

"Gluten free? Ew." Nora says, frowning in disgust.

"I'm sure it tastes the same." Henry laughs as they near the front. The food is displayed in different bins behind a large glass. Cafeteria workers also stand behind the glass, scooping foods on plates for people's trays.

"Salad, Mr.?" The lady in charge of the first section of the food line asks.

"No thank you." Henry says moving forward. Nora moves with him but is stopped by the lady.

"How about you Ms. It's good for you." She says, her voice more nasally than before.

"No thanks." Nora says.

"No really. You look like you need it." The lady insists. Nora's mouth makes an "O" shape in shock of how rude these hospital workers were.

"I said no thanks. And it looks like you need it more than I do." Nora snaps back, and the lady squints her eyes at her.

"Nora. Archie said don't be rude." Henry says, jokingly.

"These workers are evil. This woman just called me fat!" Nora replies and Henry just laughs. The next section consists of the pasta.

"I'll take some macaroni, please." Henry says.

"Sure, no problem Henry." The next lady says, scooping him some and giving it to him.

"You, miss?" She asks.

"No thanks." Nora says, moving along.

"Can I have a hamburger, please." Nora asks the next lady.