Chapter Twenty-Nine ❤️❤️❤️

"Well, I think that you should at least go talk to him." Henry says, taking a seat at the kitchen island, watching Nora flip pancakes on the stove in her adorable pajamas, or at least in his opinion.

"I don't want to." Nora says, beginning to get a bit frustrated with him.

"There are still so many things you need to know about your life, Nor." He says, insisting she go to him. Nora rolls her eyes as she flips the next pancake, only to have it splatter batter on her shirt.

"Ugh." She says grabbing a towel to dab her now ruined pineapple tank top, shame. "Henry, you are distracting me from flipping my pancakes. So if could please." She says, letting out a deep breath just to show him how annoyed she is at the moment.

"Fine. But you can't ignore your past forever." Henry says before getting up and grabbing his coat. "I've got to go to work." He says opening the door.

"Wait, would you care to at least have breakfast for dinner with me first. Not like I spent an entire hour making us pancakes or anything." Nora mentions, sarcasm leaking from her voice.

"I can't be late, Nor. Besides, I wouldn't want to distract you any longer." Henry says before shutting the door. Nora takes in a deep breath before flipping the last pancake, still frustrated with him. Will he ever stop pressuring her about this? Before she can think of anything else there is a knock at the door, and a whine from baby Neal.

"Coming!" Nora says walking towards the door but David beats her to it.

"Belle! Come on in." He says welcoming her.

"Nevermind, then." Nora says walking back to the kitchen, spatula in hand.

"Hello." Belle says to Nora, as she takes the last pancake off the pan.

"Hey." She replies before making herself a plate. Belle and David walk into the other room towards Mary Margaret who is tending to Neal. Nora plops herself at the Island of the kitchen and begins to eat her pancakes, alone. She doesn't mean to, but she naturally begins to eavesdrop on their conversation. It's sort of hard not to when the whole loft is basically one big room.

"So, do you have any baby sitting experience?" Mary Margaret asks almost immediately.

"Well, no. Not at all. Haven't really had a chance to baby sit in the empty castle or during my time in Storybrooke. But I'm excited to watch little Neal. I can assure you that I'm responsible and um, happy around children." Belle explains, awkwardly.

"Oh. No experience. None at all." Mary Margaret says, uneasily.

"Could you excuse us for a moment." David says, hoping to calm his wife down a bit.

"Of course." Belle says, reaching out for the baby. "Can I hold him?" David looks between the two, gesturing his head to Mary Margaret to give up Neal.

"Oh. Sure." Mary Margaret says, slowly handing him over.

"Let him go." David says under his breath.

"Right." She says finally releasing Neal into Belles arms. "Be careful. Gentle!" Mary Margaret urges, obviously uncomfortable with leaving her baby with Belle.

"Yeah, she's got it." David says taking his wife towards the kitchen. David clears his throat as they approach Nora.

"Hmm. Oh oh, yeah I'll just move and go, eat somewhere else." Nora says, moving to the couch, not like she wouldn't be able to hear them from there anyway. Couldn't they have their chat upstairs or something. I mean really how inconsiderate is it to have it right where she is sitting. Nora thinks, annoyed.