Chapter Thirty-Two ❤️❤️❤️

Henry had been trying to shake Nora awake for the last ten minutes and it was going from adorable to just plain ridiculous.

"Nora, you have to get up." Nora draws her eyebrows together as she moans trying to push Henry's hands away.

"Whhhyyyyy?" She asks sleepily as the birds chirp, the sun just barely peeking over the horizon. There was no denying it, Nora was certainly adorable when she first woke up in the morning... Or at least Henry thought so. With her messy hair, wide confused eyes, and pouted lips, she was a vision.

"Emma enrolled you in School here remember?" Nora moans again this time fully awake and she drops back down onto the couch.

"Nooooo, let's just stay home and cuddle." She says reaching up from him, hoping he'll join her in her cocoon of blankets.

"We have to, Nor." He laughs at her as grabs her hands and pulls her up off the couch, the blankets bunching at her feet. She collapses onto Henry, arms wrapped around his neck and head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He stumbles back a step and laughs, his arms going around her waist to hold her up. "Nora." He said firmer this time. She groans and stands up straight, rubbing her eyes.

"The sun isn't even up yet." She notes and she goes to grab clothes.

"Yea well that's what happens when you have to get up early." Nora pouts as she pads over to the bathroom to change.

"Yea well mornings are silly." She says before shutting the door behind her.

She reemerges a little more alive. Her hair down and loose, in its natural wavy state. Since they hadn't found time in between disasters to buy her a school uniform she was going to stick out even more in her ripped jeans and frilly sea foam green top. And you can't forget her boots, and matching leather jacket. As always she looks beautiful, Henry thinks as he smiles at her from across the room. She catches his gaze and smiles back, filled with anxiety. This wasn't a mission from Zelena, this was real school that she would have to participate in and talk to her peers. She knew she would be behind in her studies and was afraid the others would think of her as stupid. And what if everyone was mean like in Manhattan? Henry already had friends there, she'd just be that weird girl again. Henry could practically feel the nerves coming off her in waves as she sat down at the island across from him.

"Would you relax? You'll be just fine, and I'll be there the whole time." Henry tells her as he slides a bowl of cereal and a spoon across to her. Nora lets out a breath and nods her head.

"Yea you're right. I just need to-" Henry smiles as he chews his own cereal.

"Eat." He finishes for her as she laughs and does what Heney suggested. Even with Henry at her side she knew she would be nervous. She couldn't help it. People just didn't like her no matter how badly she wanted them to.

"Nora-" Henry says as she looks up at him through her long lashes.

"What?" She asks innocently as she eats another spoonful of cereal.

"I promise you, that you'll be fine." Nora sighs and shakes her head.

"But what if everyone hates me? What is I fail every test? What is I blow up the school on accident? What if I-" Nora rambles, as all the worst case scenarios she can think of fly out of her mouth.

"Nora!" Henry laughs walking around the island to stand in front of her, gently grabbing her cheeks in the palms of his hands. With the touch of his skin to hers she called down a tick, her mouth falling shut and her eyes opening wider. "If I told you once, I'll tell you a thousand times. I'll be by your side always, and together we can withstand anything. That includes school." Nora giggles as he kisses her forehead.