Chapter Eleven ❤️❤️❤️

"NO, LEAVE HIM ALONE! HENRY!" He couldn't die! She wouldn't let him! Even if he hated her. Even if their friendship and maybe more could never be, It wouldn't end like this. A familiar rush of warmth runs though Nora as her eyes glow that pastel yellow color and the ropes around her disintegrate to glittering stardust.

"I SAID, LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Zelena looks up at her but it's too late, with a pulse of her yellow magic It's Nora who sends her flying backwards. At the same time, everyone else pours into the clearing, wide eyed and yelling. Zelena yells something dramatic yet and disappears. Nora who had healed herself, in her flurry of power runs to Henry. Henry gets up from the ground just in time to catch a sprinting Nora in his arms.

Nora laughs as she folds herself into to him, tears streaking down her face and she smiles like an idiot. Henry smiles and shakes his head as she wraps his arms around her waist as she laughs and cries at the same time. His warmth bleeding into her cold body, as she hides her head in the crook of his neck.

"I thought you hated me now, I thought- thought you didn't want to be friends anymore-" She pauses as she chokes down another laugh of relief. "I thought you thought I was a monster." He pulls away from her reluctantly to look into her glittering Hazel eyes that were a little more green than brown and amber right now.

"I would never hate you, ever. You will always be Nora, and the Nora I know could never be a monster or a freak." He pushes a strand of hair out of her face. Even though she healed herself, she was still covered in blood but neither of them cared.

"You mean that?" She asks, her doe eyes wide and her heart even wider.

"Always." Nora cries as she clings onto him. She had never had anyone like this. No one had ever cared about her this much and it filled her up and over whelmed her to the point she was crying, and laughing, and blushing all at the same time. If she could choose one moment to live in forever it would be this one. At this exact moment in time she felt needed and loved and that's all she had ever wanted. Henry looked up from her to his family who all looked somewhere between shocked and heart warmed. He let her cry and hold him for a few moments before saying anything.

"You know you're covered in blood right?" She laughs and nods her head.

"Yeah, sorry about that." She says stepping back, and wiping her eyes.

"Oh no don't even think about apologizing, I meant don't you want to shower?" She nods her head, giggling as she cocks her head to the side.

"Why do I smell like Hobo?"

"Only a little, Mrs. Spellibody." She gasps.

"You know!" Nora says eye's wide.

"Why yes, Youngin, I do. My mom told me." Nora laughs and covers her face for a moment.

"I was pretty darn convincing though." This time Henry laughs as the rest walk over to him. Emma places a hand on Nora's shoulder and she smiles up at her.

"How you doin?" Nora laughs at Emma's words.

"Great now, but I could use a shower-" She bats her eyelashes. "And a burger from Granny's?" Emma laughs and shakes her head.

"She's fine." Killian clears his throat and nods towards her.

"Sorry, for shooting you, Lass." Nora laughs and shakes her head.

"No need! How were you supposed to know which flying monkeys are good and which are evil?" She giggles. "And apparently I've healed myself anyway." This time Regina speaks up.

"Yea how'd you do that anyway, monkey-girl." Nora shrugs, biting her lip.

"It wasn't anything special until Zelena told me she was going to kill Henry and it kinda flipped a switch. That's what happened a few seconds ago as well." A woman that Nora doesn't recognize goes to ask a question but Emma cuts her off.