Chapter Eight ❤️❤️❤️

♥♥♥Many Years Ago, Enchanted Forest♥♥♥

Esme and Nathaniel had been traveling for weeks, and with a newborn baby that was very challenging. Especially when trying not to be caught by black knights. The couple loved their baby to death, but sometimes they really wish she had an off button.

Finally after their week long journey they found what they were looking for, Rumpelstiltskin's palace, that man that will save their precious baby girl. You see this couple wasn't just any couple, they were a pair of outlaws. Esme, a powerful witch who used to be best friends with the Evil Queen, and her husband, Nathaniel who was a black knight for her ex bestie, were not in Regina's good graces by any means. After betraying her she warranted for their hearts in a box. That's why they ran, but they didn't know they were with child. Now their baby, as well as themselves, are in great danger. And so they did the only thing they could. Found Mr. Stiltskin.

Walking up the path to the castle Esme started to coo sweet nothings to her child, knowing this could be the last time that she holds her sweet dear Mabel. Nathaniel stands tall, his broad shoulder squad, his jaw locked, and his gaze hard, though the wife he wraps around his wife's waist is soft and comforting. They approach the huge doors and Nathaniel grabs the knocker, rapping it against the door three times. Esme didn't know how he could possibly hear that on the other side of the door, but her wondering is cut short by the familiar rush of magic and being poofed into a grand meeting where he stands, the infamous Rumplestiltskin. Esme composes herself, holding her babbling baby to her chest as Nathaniel pulls her closer to his side.

"I was waiting for you, dearies!" Rumple says with a sly smile. Esme tilts her chin up all her etiquette lessons coming in handy.

"Hello, Rumplestiltskin. We are here to make a deal-"

"Slow down, deary! One thing at time." The scaley man says walking closer, his hands interlocked behind his back.

"And who is this." The sweet little baby is poofed out of her mothers arms and into Rumple's. Esme goes to grab her back but refrains herself, knowing that this was how it had to be.

"Mabel Astrella Starlock. She's only four weeks." Esme says gently reluctant to let go of her baby in anyway.

"Well isn't she precious, and I can sense powerful magic in you, little one." Rumple makes some horrifying baby faces down at little Mabel and she giggles, reaching her little hands up to his face. She makes a bubbly noise and Esme smiles sadly, tears rising to her eyes.

"We need you to take care of her for us, or at least find someone who can." Nathaniel speaks up for the first time since they were poofed into the palace.

"Well what's in it for me?" Rumple asks bouncing the baby in his arms.

"The love of a child." Esme says confidently. "That should be more than enough." She says her eyes soft with sadness. Rumple grins at the pair then.

"A deal it is then." A scroll and quill appears in the air in front of Esme and Nathaniel. "Sign on the line." Esme, with shaky hands, holds the quill and signs away her right to her baby- His baby. Esme goes to hand the quill to Nathaniel who hasn't uttered a word. He shakes his head.

"I won't sign our baby over to this evil, cold hearted-" Nathaniel didn't get to say another word because with a snap he's dead on the ground. Rumplestiltskin had no time for stupid bumbling fathers. Esme screams, it piercing through the castle, and reverberating off the walls. A scream filled with terror, loss, and utter dying hope.

"HOW COULD YOU!? I JUST LOST MY DAUGHTER AND NOW YOU KILL MY HUSBAND!?" Rumple rolled his eyes and sneers down at the witch, collapsed on the floor next to her dead husband. He didn't even give her a reply as he poofed them both out of his palace. He sighs out and looks down at the small baby girl in his arms with a smile.

"Well then, Mabel Astrella Starlock, welcome to your new home." And Mabel giggles.

♥♥♥

Okay so that was another look at the past XD It kinda sucked- a lot, but it was necessary! Keep reading because like I always say, iT GeTs BEtTer I SwEAr! A big cyber hug and camber kitten/puppy to every one who voted the story already, but it's not to late to get your own ;) Vote up, Comment, and Share because you can... and I love you.... :) Okay that's all for now! Bye, Flying Fans!
-Xox
Claire and Alona