Chapter Thirty-Eight ❤️❤️❤️

Ash gracefully dodges rampaging dwarves and Granny running about with a crossbow with ease, the curse may not of had an affect on her but her giggles at all of the fighting may had seemed a bit deranged. But honestly, wasn't it funny? All these people think they are 'the good guys' and 'heroes' yet here they are, at each other's throats like there is only one more slice of pizza left. She was on her way to the Mayor's office where she knew Henry was, but decided to take her merry old time since there was a show going on. However, coming suspicious calm from a alley, Hook appears walking down the street. Ash raises an eyebrow at him as she appears in front of Killian, cocking her head to the side.

    "What are you up to, Captain and Commander, looking awfully suspicious all unaffected by the curse and what not." Ash jokes, as she narrows her eyes at him. Hook rolls his eyes and tries to brush by her.

    "I could ask the same to you." Ash rolls her eyes as she walks next to him, heels clacking against the pavement.

    "I already see the worst in people, nothing's changed." She replies bitterly. A wave of pity for the girl rolls through him. He had been the bad guy. He knew what it was like to see everything though a veil of hatred, and it wasn't the way a young girl should grow up- especially not a girl like Nora. Who despite her best efforts, tries her best to make those around her happy even when it's hard.

    "Right." Killian says shaking his head as he continues briskly walking towards- well the same place that Ash had been heading.

    "Are are you going to, Gina's office?" Ash asks still highly suspicious of all this, not that she really cared what he was doing.

    "Who says I am?" He shot back, as he makes a B line for said building.

    "Uh, you're walking straight towards it, Smartass." She laughs as a dwarf comes smashing into her side, side tackling her.

    "What is this shit!?" She exclaims pushing him off of her with a pulse of dark magic. "Fuck, dwarves." Ash mutters as she rises back to her heeled boots, brushing her scraped up legs off. Killian suppresses a chuckle at her messy hair and scratched up legs, she looks more like Nora than Ash like that.

    "What are you grinning at, Pirate. I can blast you back too." She sneers as she huffs in annoyance. Hook shakes his head resuming his walk towards the doors.

"I'd like to see you try-"

"Don't test me, guyliner."
    "Bloody hell, not you to."

"You better believe it."  This back and forth banter continues until Hook yanks open the door and heads towards the interior doors where Ash knew Henry was locked away.

"Why are you following me again?"
    "I was headed here too. After all, he is my boy friend. What is he to you, you Pedapirate?" From inside Henry heard their voices and sneers. Would you look at that a filthy pirate, and Miss identity crisis.

"Henry, I know you're in there mate. I'm need you to come with me now." Hook says, trying to convince him to come out of the room his mother told him to stay in on all costs. Ash rolls her eyes as crosses her arms at Hook's technique.

"There's no way I'm going anywhere with a dirty pirate." Henry replies back, practically spitting out each word.

"I never liked you, and now I like you even less now that you and my mom are together." Henry hisses, still sitting in his chair.

"Emma used that word? Together?"

"GO!" Henry shouts once again.

"Dirty? I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much." He draws his brown together in confusion.