Chapter Seven ❤️❤️❤️

People come and go. Emma comes in sometimes but that's just to give me food and where there is Emma there is Hook. Nora once tried to ask Emma if he was a good kisser but she just ignored her. Regina came in one time but not to talk to her either. David was in the office a lot, sitting at his desk. Speaking of David he sits at his desk now doing some paper work or something. Nora sits crisscross applesauce at the front of her cell, face pressed against the bars.

"David. David. David. David. David. David." He clearly tries to ignore her, her eyebrows drawn together in concentration.

"Daviddddddddddddddddddd." David's eye twitches as he glances up at her.

"DAVID!" She says loudly as she sways from side to side. He huffs having given up.

"What!? What do you want?" Nora smiles and giggles.

"Hi." David groans and leans back in his chair.

"David, you know if you let me out of here for while, I might not be as annoying." David shakes his head, looking at the small girl.

"No can do. If Henry were to see you-"

"Oh, Henry can deal. Honestly, I can't spend another second in this stupid cell." Nora says with a sigh. "Pretty please with sugar on top, David?" David gets up and for a moment she thinks shes got a way out for a few hours.

"It's time for my break, see you round, Nora." With that David slips on his jacket and leaves. Nora growls in frustration and falls back, kicking the bars half heartedly with her heels.

"IM SOOOO BOOORRRRRREEEEEDDDDDD!" She yells to herself as she spots a bag of chips on Emma's desk. With a grin she reaches her hand through the bars and concentrates.

"Come here, baggy baggy baggy..." She says under her breath as her hand glows a pastel starlight yellow color and the bag of chips flies towards her hand, buuutttt hits her in the face instead. She rubs her face as she grabs her prize ripping it open and smiling.

"I there is one way to cure boredom it's food." She pops a chip in her mouth as Emma walks in.

"Hey, Em n' Em!" Emma looks up at her and resists rolling her eyes. Emma looks away that is before looking back to see her holding her bag of chips.

"Hey! Where did you get those?" Nora shrugs. "David gave them to me. He said you didn't need them, if you know what I mean." They really needed to let her out of this cell. She's trying to entertain herself with anything at her disposal now.

"So my dad basically called me fat huh?" Emma says laughing a bit, knowing that can't be true.

"Yep." Nora nods.

"Are you bored?" Emma says, thinking that is the not explanation for the tall tale.

"Extremely." Nora says, falling back onto the bench. " I can't help it! I asked David to let me out for a while but he was all like." She pulls her eyebrows together and deepens her voice, puffing out her chest. "I have to go on my break now." Emma laughs and sits down at her desk.

"I wish I could help you, Kid." Nora sighs.

"You couuulllldddd take me out for ice cream! Or get me a book to read." Emma smiles at Nora and sighs. Nora sticks her bottom lip out and widens her eyes.

"Pleeaassseeee?" Emma stands up, unlocking her cell and putting on her jacket.

"Ice cream and Library?" Emma asks and Nora is already running out of her cell.

"You are the best." Nora says headed for the door.

"Slow down kid, I've got a few rules. Right now Henry should be doing homework in the hotel room. But if for some reason he left to do something and we see him, hide. I don't care where or how, but do anything to make sure he doesn't see you. Got it?" Emma says, worried.