Chapter Eighteen ❤️❤️❤️

After finishing breakfast and cleaning up they all get bundled up and head out on that late morning stroll. Nora walks next to Henry, hanging back as he tries to get a hold of Regina over and over and over again.

"I don't know, maybe we should have gone with Baelfire." David says, pushing baby Neal in his stroller.

"She hasn't answered any of your calls?" Henry asks Emma, only glancing up from his phone for a second to ask the question.

"Uhh, sorry kid. Looks like Regina doesn't want to be disturbed. But that doesn't mean that she is doing anything-" Emma starts.

"Evil." Henry finishes. "I know, I just- let me try calling her. Maybe you know, it's you she doesn't want hear from." He asks Nora looks between them and then across the street.

"Might have a point, kid." Emma nods, putting her hand on his shoulder. She walks ahead with Mary Margaret who is now pushing the stroller. David stays back with Henry as he dials her number. Nora smiles at him for walking up to where the rest of the Charming squad is.

"I hope for his sake that she doesn't give into what she sometimes gives into." Mary Margaret says honestly as Nora walks next to Mary Margaret, making silly faces down at the baby and cooing. She puckers her lips out and pretends to be a fish as the baby giggles.

"Seems to be handling it well."

"I mean between losing and regaining his memories, having a new girlfriend of his own." Mary Margaret starts and Nora turns, being abruptly pulled from her baby talk.

"Hmm did you say something?"

"Nope." Emma cuts that off, not even glancing down at her.

"Seeing both of his moms with new men." Mary Margaret continues with a small smirk.

"Speaking of that." Emma says.

"He doesn't know that you and Hook-" Mary Margaret says.

"There is no me and Hook." Emma says.

"Hmm." Mary Margaret says.

"Please-" They both look down at Nora. "You act like you weren't totally making out with him outside of Granny's last night." Emma gasps.

"How do you know that?" She asks looking down at the smirking girl with devilish eyes.

"I'm a teenage girl, I see all." Nora says with a chuckle before going back to tickling the baby's tiny feet.

"Okay, well I don't know what there is but I secretly can't talk to Henry if I don't know what I'm talking about." Emma says exasperatedly.

"Swan." Hook says coming into the conversation.

"Speaking of." Emma says kind of dreading it.

"The mausoleum is all clear, Regina is not hiding there." He says following the three girls.

"Thanks." Emma says, trying to cut the conversation with him short.

"Swan, are you avoiding me?" Hook asks, knowing full well the answer.

"Can you two give us a minute?" Emma asks them. Mary Margaret turns around and pushes the stroller back towards Henry, looking at Emma with 'Don't-screw-this-up' eyes. Nora follows Mary Margaret.

"So you totally ship CaptainSwan too, don't you?" Mary Margaret laughs and shakes her head.

"Totally." She replies only half joking. Hook and Emma round a corner to talk.

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm just.... dealing with stuff. We have a crisis right now." Emma says.

"There is always a crisis." Hook says his head tilted back out of annoyance. "Perhaps, you should consider living your life during them, otherwise you might miss it." Hook sasses her, hopping to get his point across one way or another.