Part 2

~*~4 years later (18 years old)~~*~~(Present Day)

 "Tee!" my bestfriend Kaylee yelled, running up to me, her blue cap and gown folded over her arm. "Kay!" I mauked, looking over at her frantic expression.

 She frowned and wrapped me into a tight hug, her blonde hair filling my mouth. I pulled the hair out of my mouth and awkwardly wrapped my arms around her, patting her back.

 "I'm going to miss you soo much! Where are you going to college?" she asked, still holding me tightly. "First of all..can't breath." I said breathlessy.

 She loosened her grip and gave me an innocent smile before taking a step back. "Thank you. And I'm going to Atlanta University." I stated, pressing out my now wrinkled logo t-shirt with my hands.

 "No!" she frowned. "Yes!" I chuckled, grabbing my purse from my locker and walking out to my black Range Rover parked in the stupid parking lot.

 Kay followed behind me, giving me another hug before walking over to her own car. I slid in the front seat and smiled brightly.

 Finally. Freedom. Nomore being treated like a baby. After tomorrow, I'll be on a plane to the United States and off to college.

 My own little world where I can be whoever I want to be and do whatever I want to do. I smiled alittle brighter at the thought and headed towards home.

 * * *

 "You can always wait until next year to go to college." mom sighed, looking down at my bags stacked in the livingroom floor.

 I just chuckled and hugged her again, before walking to the airport.

~~*~~Justin~~*~~

 "Yo, Chaz!" I yelled, running up to him in the middle of the observatory. Why was I in the observatory? Eh, Justin Bieber plus big college equals being me being nosey.

 And besides, I could ask Chaz the same question. He chuckled and ran up to me, pulling me into a one-armed hug.

 "Where's your room?" I asked, noticing the bags around his feet. "Uh.." he stammered, looking down at the map of this giant school, "B8?"

 I chuckled slightly, smiling. "Atleast I'll be sharing a room with someone I know."

~~*~~Teegan~~*~~

"All passengars for Atlanta Georgia, your flight will be landing in 5 minutes." the voice over the loudspeaker annuonced, waking me out of my uncomfortable sleep.

 I was relieved to be finally getting off this plane. Sure it's only been 4 hours but, flying all the way from Stratford to Atlanta between a fat drunk man and a woman whose constantly nagging everyone around you..well, yeah. It's not fun.

 I quickly hailed a taxi and gave them directions to the college. Within 5 minutes, we had arrived. I stepped out of the yellow vehicle, staring wide-eyed at the huge building infront of me.

 I walked in the door slowly and looked down at my map. Room H7. Making my way down one of the halls, I looked at every room number that I passed.

 Okay, it's official. I'm soo lost. I sighed and looked around at everyone around me, walking up to a guy in a blue hoodie and white skinny jeans.

 "C-Can you help me? I'm kinda lost." I sighed, my cheeks probably red from embarrasement. "Sure, where's your room?" he asked, turning around to face me.

 I looked up at him and I sware my jaw would've fell to the floor if it wasn't attached to my face.  The same brown eyes, the same dirty blonde hair only shorter.

 "Uh, H7?" I said slowly, still in shock. He chuckled slightly and looked at me like I was retarded.  "Your room's on the 4th floor. Your way off."

 I blushed even brighter. Way to go Teegan I said to myself, mentally slapping myself. "Thanks." I sighed, turning around to go.

 "Wait!" he yelled, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around, hoping he would remember me. "You forgot your map." he explained, handing it back to me. "Oh." I frowned, walking down the hall again.