Part 17

"Chaz, please don't be mad at me." I whined, standing infront of him on his bed. "How can I not be mad, Tee? I told you it was okay if you still had feelings for him. I didn't say it was okay for you to makeout with him right infront of me." he scowled, not looking up from his laptop.

 "I couldn't just say no." I snapped, my hands on my hips. "Yes you could have, Teegan. I'm your flippin' boyfriend." he yelled, throwing his laptop back on the bed and standing infront of me.

 "Well, maybe that was a mistake." I yelled back, looking up at him. "No! The mistake was ever trusting you! Now either you go apply for a new roommate or I will!" he retorted, motioning towards the door.

 I rolled my eyes and screamed in frustration, running out the door and slamming it behind me. I looked over at the white board that was attached to the door, seeing '<3 Chaz & Tee<3' written in my neat cursive handwriting.

 I swiped my hand across Chaz's name, leaving nothing but a long blue smear across the board. Now it says '<3 Unreadable Blob & Tee<3'  How lovely!  I started off down the hall, my lip trembling in anger and tears filling my eyes.

  "Woah! Woah! What's wrong, baby girl?" Tray asked, grabbing my shoulders. "The stupid unreadable blob just dumped me."  I sighed, looking over at him. "By unreable blob you mean..?"

 "Chaz, yes. Long story." I stated, sitting down on one of the randomly placed benches that line the hallways. "What happened?" he asked, sitting himself next to me.

 "We went over to Justin's and well, I kinda.." I cutoff, looking down at the floor. "Your still inlove with him, aren't you?" he asked, finishing my sentence for me. "Yeah and Chaz knows that now." I frowned.

 "I'm sorry, Tee. I guess fate has spoken." he sighed, giving me a sideways hug before standing up and walking away. What the hell does that mean? Fate has spoken? I didn't hear it.

 So..fate, huh? It's meant for me to be loveless the rest of my life? First, I get a boyfriend. My first 'real' boyfriend and he turns out to be gay!! Second, I start dating the guy I've loved since I was 8 and he ends up attacking my gay ex and leaving me for 6 months.

Third, I start dating my ex's bestfriend and it turns out I'm still in love with my ex, causing my current boyfriend to become pissy and dump me!! Great! Ya' know what? Skip the damn roommate exchange.

 I ran back upstairs and into the room, grabbing everything I owned and throwing it into my bags. "What the hell are you doing?" Chaz scowled, standing over me.

 "Leaving." I muttered, picking up my bags and walking out of the dorm without another word.

  * * *

 "Tee, I thought you were staying in school." Justin sighed, looking down at me. "No. I wanna go with you." I sighed, "Please?"    He took in a breath and motioned me inside, "You know where your room is."

 I smiled and walked into the house, throwing my bags onto the bed. "So, how was tour?" I asked, walking into the livingroom. "Tee, stop." he scowled, looking over at me.

 "Excuse me?" I scoffed, crossing my arms across my chest. "Why didn't you tell me about you and Chaz?" he asked quietly. "Because he said he understood and I thought he meant..I still love you, Justin." I stammered, laying my head back on the couch.

  "I love you too, Teegan but, you should've fixed things with him before letting me makeout with you earlier." he chuckled slightly but his face remained serious.

 "I'm sorry. Everything's over with me and the unreadabl...Chaz now." I assured him. He raised an eyebrow but, moved from the loveseat next to me. "Are you sure everything's over between you 2?" he asked.

 "I promise." I sighed, tears in the corners of my eyes. "Why are you crying?" he chuckled, using his thumb to wipe away any tears that fell down my cheeks. "I don't know." I said truthfully, looking up at him.

 "You know Chaz probably hates me now, right?" he asked, laying his forehead against mine. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Don't be.'' he smiled and layed his lips on mine.