Part 11

"I'm glad you finally dumped her, JB."  Scooter chuckled as I walked into the studio. "Yeah. About that.."  "That is why you're here, right? You did dump her, right?" he scowled. "No. I'm here to...sign over the record label." I sighed, looking down at the floor.

 "Your what? Justin, you can't just quit! You have fans counting on you." he yelled, standing up off the couch and infront of me. "It's not like you can make me sing. You said you or the other and guess what! I chose Teegan." I scowled, looking over at him.

 "You signed a contract, JB." he retorted, slamming a piece of paper down on the counter. Who carries around a contract? Aren't those supposed to be locked away or something?

 "Screw the contract. If I can't be Teegan, I don't wanna perform anymore." I scowled, reaching for the contract. "Justin, think about this. If you quit, there's no coming back." he sighed, jerking the contract out of my reach.

"I have thought about it, Scooter and I know the consequences." I sighed, making another reach for the contract. He pulled it away again, grabbing my arm. "Justin, think about the fans." he warned, slowly placing my arm back by my side.

 "2 hours. That's all I'm asking. Think about it for another 2 hours and come back." he added, putting the contract on the table. "2 hours." I scowled, walking out and slamming the door behind me.

 I drove back home, my decision still etched into my head. My unchanging decision. I walked into the house, Teegan playing around on my laptop. "Where do you keep disappearing to?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Studio. Sorry, baby." I smiled, sitting down next to her on the couch. "Why? What's going on? You've been going there too much lately." she sighed, closing the laptop and sitting crossed-legged infront of me.

 "Only twice in 2 days." I said matter-of-factly. "That's too much. You leave me here all lonely." she giggled. "Do you really wanna know? Don't get mad though." I sighed.

 She raised an eyebrow and wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her lips on mine.  "What was that for?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Just incase I do get mad at you." she smiled, motioning me to continue.

 "My manager thinks I should breakup with you. He says your bad for me." I said slowly.  "And..what'd you say?" she asked me.  "I told him that if I couldn't date you, I quit."

 "Quit? What? Are you crazy? Justin, I'm not worth losing your career over." she argued.  "And my career's not worth losing you over." I sighed, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto my lap.

 "Look, Justin. I love you. I do but, if your going to lose your job because of me...I don't know how this is gonna work out." she frowned. "Tee, I'll tell Scooter I'll keep the job if I can stay with you.'' I offered.

 "Or..we could have a little fun with it." she chuckled. I raised an eyebrow, ''What do you mean?"   She smiled and started explaining her plan.

 * * *

 I smiled over at Tee and continued driving towards the studio. "I don't know if I can keep a straight face during this." I chuckled, taking her hand. "Well, your gonna have to make it look real, Bieber." she smirked.

 After we got to the studio, I stepped out of the car and helped Teegan out.  I held my hand out but, she smacked it away and walked in ahead of me. "What the hell? What's your problem?" I scowled, running after her.

 "My problem is you. Your such an idiot!" she yelled as we ran towards Scooter's office. "Oh, I'm the idiot? I'm not the one that wanted to come show Scooter what a 'happy' couple we are." I scowled.

 "Ha! Happy. That's what you think! How can I be happy when your choosing performing over me?" she yelled as soon as Scooter opened the door to his office. "Justin..a word?" he asked, looking over at me. 

 I nodded and glared over at Teegan. "Stay here." I scowled. "Like I have soo many places to go." she rolled her eyes and sat down in one of the seats infront of the office.

 "Well, I'm here." I sighed, walking into Scooter's office and leaning against the wall beside of me.  "I can see that. So..you decided to perform?" he asked, smiling brightly.

 "Yeah. It's not like I have a girlfriend anymore." I sighed, propping my leg up on the wall. "Good. So your staying with Def Jam?"   I just nodded and walked back out, seeing him give me another smile and a 3-fingered wave.

 I waved back and walked into the hallway, grabbing Teegan out of the seat. "Let's go." I yelled, walking away. "I'll go when I'm ready." she yelled back, standing up.

 "Either you leave now or you stay here." I scowled. She rolled her eyes and followed me back out to the car. "Would you really leave me here?" she asked, sliding into the passengar seat. 

"I might." I teased, leaning in.  "Your such a bad liar." she smiled, laying her lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay not that long but, it's longer than part 10 :D Sorry!! Vote <3 Comment <3 Fan Me <3