Part 5

"Your scared of clowns? How come I never knew this before?" Justin asked, sitting across from me at the small cafeteria table.

 "I wasn't scared of clowns when we were little." I stated, moving a french fry across my plate as I talked.

 He just chuckled and rolled his eyes, peeling the paper off of his straw and shoving it into the lid of his coke cup.

 I finished my food and looked over at Justin. "Ready to go?" he asked, meeting my gaze. "Where?" I asked, not ready to go back to my dorm.

 "Wherever." he smiled, standing up and motioning me to stand. What no hand-holding this time? I sighed and stood up slowly, walking ahead of him towards the outdoor patio area.

 "So, what else have I missed in these 4 years?" he asked, catching up to me. "Well, let's see. I'm married and have 2 kids." I smirked, looking over at him.

 His mouth fell and his eyebrow raised, both in shock. "I'm kidding, Bieber." I chuckled, surprised at how gullible he still was.

 He let out a sigh of relief and slid his hand back into mine, continuing to walk in silence. The silence around us was comfortable.

  I smiled slightly and layed my head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "We should get back to our rooms." he sighed, not moving my head off of his shoulder.

 "Ok." I sighed, turning back towards the college and up to my room.

 * * *

 "So..I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked, leaning against the white painted wall outside my room. I just nodded slowly.

 He leaned closer to me, his hand resting on my waist gentley. His lips were finally close enough, I could feel his breath on my face.

 I was about to close the space between us, when my door was flung open, Adison eagerly jumping into the hallway.

 "Your back." she smiled, looking over at me. Justin groaned slightly and pulled away from me. "I'll see you tomorrow, Tee." he sighed, walking off down the hall.

 "Thanks, Adison." I scowled, pushing past her and flopping down on my bed. "What? What'd I d..Oh! You were about to kiss him." she giggled excitedly.

 I just rolled my eyes and pulled my covers over my head, turning towards the wall.

 ~~*~~Justin~~*~~

 "How'd your date go?" Chaz asked, looking down at his laptop on his bed. "It wasn't a date..it was just..2 friends catching up." I stated, kicking my supras into the corner of the room and sitting down on my bed.

 "Ha! Okay, JB. I'll bet 10 bucks you 2 kissed." he chuckled, now looking over at me. "Then you'd lose that bet." I smirked, resting my head back on my hands.

 He narrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms across his chest.  "Ok ok. Maybe we kissed..but, then again. Maybe we didn't." I chuckled, pulling my phone out of my pocket just to avoid his glare.

 "JB.."   "Okay, fine. We kissed but, it was just a peck." I stated, already missing the feeling of Teegan's lips under mine.

 Chaz rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his computer just as my cell phone went off from my hands.

 'How's college?' Mom texted. 'Perfect :)'  I texted back, turning my phone off and throwing it on the end of my bed. 

Author's note: Okay ya'll I need a twist! Something that will preferably help me through several chapters please!!! Whoever gives me the best twist will have Part 6 dedicated to them!!